• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
nothing would surprise me with Orr. obviously good at his job. but there is no way id let him represent my interests as a player.

who knows what the shyster is cooking up?

I think more signing players will encourage dce to backflip. I mean the tits are going good this year but next year they lose bird, elgey (hopefully), myles and potentially others due to drug scandal penalties which everyone has mysteriously forgotten about. They become pretty toothless. I also find it ironic people worrying about DCEs rep given how quickly everyone has forgotten greg bird has been charged with Cocaine supply and he got picked for Aus. :rofl::rofl::rofl: crazy old nrl. They're like that nutty uncle. You can't help but go "ohhhhhh uncle nrlllll why did you do that?"

Also I've never really understood the whole snake/ DCE alleged dislike. If it was about DCE wanting money that's just stupid. If we were to work out pay based on the number of games you play snake is getting about 1.1mil a year pro rata anyway :giggle:

We gotta keep dce. Surely we have the cash for it now. This latest Elgey sags shows how hard it is to sign quality players and especially quality halves.

It also shows how bad the club and the powers that be ****ed up. We could be feeling the tremors of losing not one, but two halves for years to come.

I'm filthy on the club. How could they get it so wrong, in every perceivable way?
Yep. How can they be so bad. So very bad.

Penn and Kelly have some work to do that's for sure. At least they have ties up the turbos and Gutherson. As I keep saying I think they have good intentions but are out of their depth. The dce/foran saga was proof of that. One of the worst recruitment disasters I have ever seen from an incumbent club.

Manic Depressive posters all over the joint - not necessarily the poster immediately preceding, but gee there are high highs and low lows amongst you lot.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Will just have to wait til rd 13. Manly were pretty confident and hopeful they would get elgey to off set the loss of DCE. Now that elgey is staying and we are still without any halves for next year, surely Manly will go back to DCE with a revised offer. He is our best player and australian half and in recent times there has been no sign of any player disharmony between him and snake, if anything they seem closer after this years turbulent start. DCE re-signing would be a huge boost to player moral and confidence, attract sponsors and further signings, can mentor a young half easier, will look good for Toovey and moving forward, is a no brainer. You can see how much Toovey and the playing group don't want to lose him. We could sign dce and still have money for 2 forwards. If we dont get this done it will be a travesty

Last edited:
Manic Depressive posters all over the joint - not necessarily the poster immediately preceding, but gee there are high highs and low lows amongst you lot.

Aren't you riding all this too? Anyone who isn't alarmed at what is happening, should be, I'm not saying it won't work out, but the collateral damage done in taking time can be massive. We have money, a proud history, a great place to live and a desire to stave of mediocrity. Which leaves only one facet stopping us from bouncing back from the halves fiasco, and that's management/owners.
I

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10