• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
With all the turmoil about what we have to do to make Cherry stay, it seems the last thing they are thinking of is upping his money by $100,000-$200,000.

Seems to me that would solve everything.

It would end the speculation of who we need to sign to keep him, or what fox deal he needs to be offered in order to stay.

If we're fair dinkum, show him the money!

I am sceptical too.

I am the only one that is sceptical about these Myles/Lussick rumours? Maybe I'm once bitten but I'd say the odds are well in favour of the Titans signing both and that we are just a ploy to drive up the price tag of both.
To be honest I don't think it's possible they'll keep myles. I can't remember where but I read his missus is battling cancer and they wanted to be back in Sydney anyway for docs and stuff. She's also an actress and opportunities are in better supply in Sydney and Melbourne. He doesn't have long left in footy so it makes sense for them to relocate for her career. That doesn't necessarily guarantee he comes here but I don't think he'll be there.

Tits have cap troubles due to stupid administration paying overs for people (the same idiots that gave cartwright something like a 6 year deal). They will have their arms cut off by their fans if they don't re-sign Roberts so I think they're in a bit of a bind.

Page 76. Ok. Here goes . . . .
Dear Daly
Manly is a great club, with a culture of success. A premiership every decade since our first in 1972. You were instrumental in winning one of them. I think back to the beautiful moment when you and Snake hatch the inside ball plan for the first try of the 2011 GF. But of course there have been many great DCE moments you've had with Manly. One wonders whether or not you are going to achieve the same level of success with the Titans.
As a club the NRL have had to bail them out, and their appearances in Semi final footy have been mediocre.
If you stay at Manly, your wife will be happy because 'she will be at home' and a happy wife is a happy life, you will probably have an ascending media career, you will be Ozzie half back before long and you will be on a great contract with Manly. No one will say you are duplicitous, if you choose to stay with the club that gave you the opportunity to become great player you are and to play alongside great players, and get great masterclasses from Joey Johns.

So Daly, if you read this thread - as has been alluded to above, Please Stay at Manly. You belong there. Manly needs you. The fans want you to stay.

Yours sincerely
EagleFromMay1967.

Tits have cap troubles due to stupid administration paying overs for people (the same idiots that gave cartwright something like a 6 year deal). They will have their arms cut off by their fans if they don't re-sign Roberts so I think they're in a bit of a bind.

How can they have c(r)ap problems they are the NRL?

I am the only one that is sceptical about these Myles/Lussick rumours? Maybe I'm once bitten but I'd say the odds are well in favour of the Titans signing both and that we are just a ploy to drive up the price tag of both.
Odds are not good on kelly actually breaking his cherry with a signing for next year.

Just Remember the Titans are run by the NRL as if they are going to let their club fail.
Its their nature to fail, whilst Manly's nature is to maintain the dominance at the top of the competition @:cool:

Still a mystery as to why the Seagulls RL Club is not considered as a viable franchise. Rather than this 5th attempt to manufacture a club up there @:cry:

Seagulls failed because the Sharks that ran it saw it as a money spinning operation and not the chance to start a new rugby league legacy. Surprisingly enough much of the same crowd was involved with all the failed iterations.

Wait until there is an official announcement from either the player or the club before getting too excited. Great news if true, but that's a big IF.
I'm with snake ...wait for official word on this before getting excited , i must have missed it on nine news as i didn't see anything about the back flip ??.......hers hoping its right

over 1500 posts in the Cherrygraph.

Watch out Kieron Forum, this thread is coming for you. @;)
Superior player surely deserves a superior thread. This thread is like their top grade careers. More substance in a shorter period of time from Cherry. lol

Bulldog writing more rubbish. Lussick is going to the GC 100% guarantee so that isn't going to help DCE flip.
Yeah I just think this is all bull**** from the media just like everything else that's been written so far. They have not been right on one "xxxxx going to Manly" story so until its announced by the club I'm not buying.

Also not buying the back flip. Happy to be wrong but I've seen nothing to suggest it's possible...

Bulldog writing more rubbish. Lussick is going to the GC 100% guarantee so that isn't going to help DCE flip.
You have to go and spoil things every time! Can't you have some good mail for once?! Something?

I am hopeful but not getting excited till any of this happens. We have been burnt and played by player managers too many times with these signings.

This could be just the Orr brothers again trying to get better deals for all three players from the Gold Coast including dce.

I have to say though that the Eels and gold coast are signing so many players. Both seem to have unlimited cap space.

Cherry to be offered 1.3 yearly . Sign lussick and myles dce stays . That's the offer , now it's all up to him apparently.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11