• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If we can't get these players at least we can force the tits to pay overs for them
Dave Smith ain't too worried about how much he pays for players, and the cap can be fairly "elastic" when your CEO runs the while damn league..

The Titans still have to work within the salary cap.

Theoretically yes they do, but their (NRL) very presence would entice additional sponsors and the TPA payments. Given all the TPA payments are audited by the NRL for compliance it raises further question marks. I doubt that such impropriety actually happens but it can be insinuated due to the conflict of interest that presents with the NRL running a club within their own comp.

The Titans still have to work within the salary cap.
It's still a massive conflict of interest.

Theoretically yes they do, but their (NRL) very presence would entice additional sponsors and the TPA payments. Given all the TPA payments are audited by the NRL for compliance it raises further question marks. I doubt that such impropriety actually happens but it can be insinuated due to the conflict of interest that presents with the NRL running a club within their own comp.

And this...

If right, we'd have a completely loaded team, and would need to offload some players. 36 players are listed below. Who gets the chop (top 25 are in a squad, so cut 11)?

01. Brett Stewart, Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua, David Williams, Cheyse Blair
03. Steve Matai, Brayden Wiliame
04. Peta Hiku, Delroy Berryman
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Jamie Lyon, Manaia Rudolph
07. Daly Cherry-Evans, Riley Travers, Jack Littlejohn
08. Darcy Lussick, Willie Mason
09. Matt Ballin,
10. Nate Myles, Josh Starling
11. Feleti Mateo, Jesse Sene-Lefeo
12. Tom Symonds, Blake Leary
13. Jamie Buhrer, Justin Horo

14. Jayden Hodges
15. Brenton Lawrence, James Hasson
16. Jake Trbojevic, Ligi Sao, Uiti Baker, Michael Chee-Kam
17. Dunamis Lui, Tyson Andrews, Siosaia Vave

then a couple of NYC call ups? If we are after DCE, Myles and Lussick, maybe we have to rationalise guys, and lose maybe a Brenton Lawrence for a Ligi Sao. Lose a Justin Horo for a Dunamis Lui to get a certain top 17 start? Maybe no - we would need to shed 11 or more.

To start with, the players I'd look at moving on:-

01. David Williams (love him, but want him to get 1st grade time on the park)
02. Cheyse Blair (Tom Trbojevic & Brayden Wiliame make him somewhat surplus)
03. Delroy Berryman (Had his shot, and we have depth/utility already in the centers)
04. Jack Littlejohn (If DCE stays, Travers should be his under study)
05. Manaia Rudolph (HATE giving up a 5/8, but Buhrer, Lyon, Bullet can all play 5/8 worst case)
06. Siosaia Vave (By all reports, has looked ordinary in Premier League)
07. Michael Chee-Kam (Has not lived up to expectation unfortunately)
08. Uiti Baker (Same goes for Uiti - just needed to find that next level - and our depth kills him)
09. Willie Mason (I watched an old Dogs game yesterday - and he's a shadow of that player - retires)
10. James Hasson (Out with Hasson, in with Lussick - I love Lussick tbh as a player)
11. Jesse Sene-Lefeo (Killed me this one, but he has really dropped off in form and impact)

Therefore, my top 25 are: Brett Stewart, Tom Trbojevic, Jorge Taufua, Steve Matai, Brayden Wiliame, Peta Hiku, Clinton Gutherson, Jamie Lyon, Daly Cherry-Evans, Riley Travers, Darcy Lussick, Matt Ballin, Nate Myles, Josh Starling, Feleti Mateo, Tom Symonds, Blake Leary, Jamie Buhrer, Juston Horo, Jayden Hodges, Brenton Lawrence, Jake Trbojevic, Ligi Sao, Tyson Andrews & Dunamis Lui.

That has quality written all over it, and I also think one of the best rosters on paper. I also think this team would do really well for Toovey. I feel bad for the other players, but this IS a business after all these days.

Thought's?

Last edited:
Pretty much agree except I'd swap Jesse Sene-Lefeo for Williame and I still hope we're on the look out for another 5/8...I'd like to leave Lyon at centre.

If right, we'd have a completely loaded team, and would need to offload some players. 36 players are listed below. Who gets the chop (top 25 are in a squad, so cut 11)?

05. Clinton Gutherson
09. Matt Ballin,

14. Jayden Hodges

then a couple of NYC call ups? If we are after DCE, Myles and Lussick, maybe we have to rationalise guys, and lose maybe a Brenton Lawrence for a Ligi Sao. Lose a Justin Horo for a Dunamis Lui to get a certain top 17 start? Maybe no - we would need to shed 11 or more.

03. Delroy Berryman (Had his shot, and we have depth/utility already in the centers)
05. Manaia Rudolph (HATE giving up a 5/8, but Buhrer, Lyon, Bullet can all play 5/8 worst case)
08. Uiti Baker (Same goes for Uiti - just needed to find that next level - and our depth kills him)
09. Willie Mason (I watched an old Dogs game yesterday - and he's a shadow of that player - retires)
10. James Hasson (Out with Hasson, in with Lussick - I love Lussick tbh as a player)
11. Jesse Sene-Lefeo (Killed me this one, but he has really dropped off in form and impact)

Therefore, my top 25 are: Brett Stewart, Tom Trbojevic, Jorge Taufua, Steve Matai, Brayden Wiliame, Peta Hiku, Clinton Gutherson, Jamie Lyon, Daly Cherry-Evans, Riley Travers, Darcy Lussick, Matt Ballin, Nate Myles, Josh Starling, Feleti Mateo, Tom Symonds, Blake Leary, Jamie Buhrer, Juston Horo, Jayden Hodges, Brenton Lawrence, Jake Trbojevic, Ligi Sao, Tyson Andrews & Dunamis Lui.

That has quality written all over it, and I also think one of the best rosters on paper. I also think this team would do really well for Toovey. I feel bad for the other players, but this IS a business after all these days.

Thought's?
I like it Ryan. I like it a lot!

05. Clinton Gutherson
09. Matt Ballin,

14. Jayden Hodges

Thought's?
Not a bad looking squad. I would drop Williame, and Andrews. I would keep Luke Burgess and also bring in possibly someone like Adam Docker from Penrith... a nice cheapie with ability to hit hard

Superior player surely deserves a superior thread. This thread is like their top grade careers. More substance in a shorter period of time from Cherry. lol
Too true. Daly is a star. Foran is merely a very good player.

Daly - just in case you read this entire thread before making your final decision - please ignore the hateful words as they're are some who feel like jilted lovers. Fans like ex-lovers lash out. Remember there is very little difference between love and hate.

Flip for love. Don't flip for sunburn.

In the mean time things like Bozo coming out and saying that Cherry has been copping unfair scrutiny for considering a backflip is a really positive step. We need people pre-emptively diffusing the (Manly-hate fuelled) media backlash that he'll be slammed with if he decides to stay at Manly.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11