• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tallis (who is a ****wit and involved with the titans) just made it clear (and he would know spoke 2 Meninga and your word is your word ) that DCE will not be picked for qld in soo if he backflips.

This was on Triple M

So effectively threatening DCE with a rep game black ball if he decides to stay at Manly. F*ck off Tallis you bell end.

So QLD now determine which clubs there players play at..Give me a break doesn't Cameron Smith play for a Team in VICTORIA...Wake up Gordie

Wouldn't be suprised if it is just scar tactics from the Qrl, Nrl and the Titans. Desperate times call for desperate measures

Left manly a promising player with some offloading skill. At parra became an aggressive defender with an attitude of getting into the fight rather than getting into the game. Parra dumbed his game down. Hopefully at a different team, they might actually try to develop something other than aggression.
Wrong, he's always had the fight in him..... Remember the battle of brookvale and how it came about..... This kid would be a welcome injection of youth and mongrel our pack sorely needs.

Wrong, he's always had the fight in him..... Remember the battle of brookvale and how it came about..... This kid would be a welcome injection of youth and mongrel our pack sorely needs.
Correct with the fight. Correct with the mongrel but don't you wish he would show more than just that? I know it if there.

Inglis back flipped on his Broncos deal. I wonder if Gordie is keen to see him rubbed out for Queensland....oh hang on, he joined Souths, the team Tallis was working for at the time.

Correct with the fight. Correct with the mongrel but don't you wish he would show more than just that? I know it if there.
Yeah sure, if the rumour is true.... Under our coaching staff let's hope he grows another leg...... Could be more to it then meets the eye, sure we need forwards and he's a promising prospect , but I think the club see more in building culture and creating and a tight group again.

Tallis (who is a ****wit and involved with the titans) just made it clear (and he would know spoke 2 Meninga and your word is your word ) that DCE will not be picked for qld in soo if he backflips.

This was on Triple M
By that reasoning Bozo can gazump that - "I'm an Australian selector you know, so if you'd like to play for the Kangaroos you're best suited to playing for...."

Last edited:
reasons way he'll regret it:

- lifestyle- a manufactured city ..... Full of bogans
- club is on a lifeline
- no culture at the club
- his halves partner is defensively deficient
- will take him a couple of years to adapt
- lack of quality players around him

So he should really stay. We have until rd 13 to change his mind.

you all need to realise that he's at lease having a crack, behind a depleted forward pack, and still a realistic chance of backflipping.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10