• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
By that reasoning Bozo can gazump that - "I'm an Australian selector you know, so if you'd like to play for the Kangaroos your best suited to playing for...."
Bozo I am sure would not stoop to such childish tactics. But you are correct Bozo is more powerful than Tallis. I am sure Bozo would the potential in DCE for future Australian captain.

Tallis is a hypocritical goose, totally lacking in integrity.

Gordon Tallis signed a contract to play with St George in 1996. He had so much integrity and honour that he then signed a different contract to play with Brisbane for more money - also for 1996. He told St George he wouldn't honour their contract. They took him to court and won. His response? He sat out the entire 1996 season, playing for no-one.

Now Tallis feels qualified to lecture DCE on integrity, and on the need to honour contracts signed. Can you believe that? How dumb does he think we are?

DCE didn't create the modern-day backflip. Gallop did. If DCE backflips it is because he is doing exactly what Gallop intentionally legislated hoping players like DCE would backflip.

Hey DCE, thanks for attempting to convince Lussick to head to The Goal Coast when Manly are interested in him. Love how you undermine the club presently paying you.

You realise your club is last on the ladder, and your the chief play maker?

Last nights dream - Toovey, Johns and DCE parade the stadium with trophy in hand, celebrating their second title in 5 years ...

Tallis is a wanker , I don't think DCE will even get a run in the QLD side hunt is well out playing him..... So hopefully we will have at least on of our halves on deck over the origin period.

After many years of dislike I was slowly warming to Gorden Tallis and it's all gone in one stupid comment. Actually it may just work in our favour....if DCE is truly his own man he should be pretty pissed off at this cheap attempt of blackmail.

After many years of dislike I was slowly warming to Gorden Tallis and it's all gone in one stupid comment. Actually it may just work in our favour....if DCE is truly his own man he should be pretty pissed off at this cheap attempt of blackmail.
Was thinking the same, Tallis being a bully and trying to big note himself .

Tallis is full of it.

Disliked him when he was a player, and even more now.

I dont think I have heard a single thing come out of his mouth that wasnt garbage or QLD/Bongos bias.

was thinking the same. i heard the podcast just once and didn't pay too much attention, IMO Tallis was just stating what Mal was banging on about in regards to loyalty bla bla bla. Is this a case of shooting the messenger? As much as i hate to defend the bloke

was thinking the same. i heard the podcast just once and didn't pay too much attention, IMO Tallis was just stating what Mal was banging on about in regards to loyalty bla bla bla. Is this a case of shooting the messenger? As much as i hate to defend the bloke
I call bull**** on this rumour. Only a few days ago big Mal was in the courier mail saying DCE has to put his family first. He also made it clear that he has to make the decision for himself and family even if that ment the 'backflip' saga continues. mal seemed very supportive of DCE and I can't see him being the type of guy to go down that avenue.

I call bull**** on this rumour. Only a few days ago big Mal was in the courier mail saying DCE has to put his family first. He also made it clear that he has to make the decision for himself and family even if that ment the 'backflip' saga continues. mal seemed very supportive of DCE and I can't see him being the type of guy to go down that avenue.
I agree, it is just Tallis being an absolute tool and playing his Titan's ambassador card - nothing more.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10