• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That 40/20 today - sublime:clap:

Chez came off (we thought) as Killer was kicking the goal and everyone stood up in the Try Stand and cheered, He was just grabbing a drink, but he smiled at the rapturous applause :h:

A decision has been made ,you can just see the way he's playing he seems so at ease and comfortable with it ,it's showing on the field ,sadly I think he's gone .......

Dosnt seem to be much mention of it, but how good was 5/5 with the goal kicking. Been a while since we had that advantage and put the game to bed earlier then we would expect.

Offer him the keys to the city, Brookvale, Fort Knox, The Holy Grail, whatever it takes , with the youngins and him we can build another decade!!

In the post match interview tooves said that he believes that DCE is off to the titans and that he is trying to play well cause he enjoys his time at Manly and wants to leave on a high note.

Tooves also said when re-asked on the topic he said that if DCE wants to stay its DCE decision to make but at this stage Tooves still believes he is leaving. @:(

In the post match interview tooves said that he believes that DCE is off to the titans and that he is trying to play well cause he enjoys his time at Manly and wants to leave on a high note.

Tooves also said when re-asked on the topic he said that if DCE wants to stay its DCE decision to make but at this stage Tooves still believes he is leaving. @:(

None of that should come as a surprise the only way a back flip was going 2 eventuate was go about it quietly once Molan reported even the possibility the option was gone.

He isn't going 2 make a phone call 2 Rebecca Frizelle (Chair of the titans) and say he is going and change his mind.

I have been a critic of DCE but I must praise him for hitting some seriously good form and putting all the stuff behind him. It would be nice if he could be used to coach our junior halves in the remaining time he has with us.

A decision has been made ,you can just see the way he's playing he seems so at ease and comfortable with it ,it's showing on the field ,sadly I think he's gone .......

Or the opposite, he is staying and his wife's
Happy they are not moving and he's happy
As he really didn't want to leave in the first place, and Manly have had to up his price
With some of Forans Money, so he is more than happy with the deal, that's why he is looking so at ease .....we will soon know

None of that should come as a surprise the only way a back flip was going 2 eventuate was go about it quietly once Molan reported even the possibility the option was gone.

He isn't going 2 make a phone call 2 Rebecca Frizelle (Chair of the titans) and say he is going and change his mind.
Yeah it would be bad form to let down a car sales pro. They are people of the highest integrity. Especially Gold Coast car sales.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10