• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah it would be bad form to let down a car sales pro. They are people of the highest integrity. Especially Gold Coast car sales.

Car sales or not if I rang you and told you I was going to do something and didn't I think you would be dirty with me.

If he didn't make the call and back flipped that is more understandable and that's why I doubt he will back flip he backed himself into a corner once he made the phone call.

I think Daly's deal (to stay)was done before the Storm game and I think the boys know it, 2v's trying to play it down is as bad acting as when he talks about our injured players only being out for a week or two. In the game against the Storm the boys were all over him and in the sheds he and Snake sang with passion, today's game was no different he played with passion and Pride. IMO Manly are playing it smart as to when to release it, have we noticed how they are bring out some of our legends to talk about DCE should back flip? The more our past and present players talk about it the less the media impact the media have. Daly is staying IMHO of course

Not biting. Will assume going until I hear an official announcement.

Looked a happy squad in the sheds though. Snake loud and proud and even The Big Boss (Penn) was ripping in..

I think Daly's deal (to stay)was done before the Storm game and I think the boys know it, 2v's trying to play it down is as bad acting as when he talks about our injured players only being out for a week or two. In the game against the Storm the boys were all over him and in the sheds he and Snake sang with passion, today's game was no different he played with passion and Pride. IMO Manly are playing it smart as to when to release it, have we noticed how they are bring out some of our legends to talk about DCE should back flip? The more our past and present players talk about it the less the media impact the media have. Daly is staying IMHO of course

I agree they are playing it smart and will release it when the time is right, the guy is just far too valuable to let him slip away,
He is a once in ten years type player and will partner T Carney in the halves next year

1. There is no reason to hold off on an announcement.

2. In the past, backflips have happened quickly. He has had two months, and nothing. As much as we label players selfish these days, I can't imagine he would know he is staying at Manly now, but string the Titans along for another month or two, after they generously made him a 1.3 million dollar offer.

2. In the past, backflips have happened quickly. He has had two months, and nothing. As much as we label players selfish these days, I can't imagine he would know he is staying at Manly now, but string the Titans along for another month or two, after they generously made him a 1.3 million dollar offer.

It could be that things aren't fully in place yet. Maybe the club is waiting to finalise 3rd party deals or the price is still being negotiated?
I don't mind hanging onto hope. Two months of it left and I'll be hoping all the way.

This is true, cant see him stringing the titans along if he has signed with Manly. If Manly have extended him, then they can announce it cause the Rd13 doesnt apply if the existing club extends a contract.

I dont know what daly is doing, but you can bet that Orr will negotiate right up to Rd13 to make Manly pay as much as possible.

I love DCE as a player and have defended him on here in the past.
However I get the feeling he is stringing us along and is playing well to make the QLD team.

In other News Lussick was aparently Spotted at Manly during the game in one of the corporate boxes. Why would he be at manly when Parra have a game on the same day....

I love DCE as a player and have defended him on here in the past.
However I get the feeling he is stringing us along and is playing well to make the QLD team.

In other News Lussick was aparently Spotted at Manly during the game in one of the corporate boxes. Why would he be at manly when Parra have a game on the same day....

How's he stringing us on? He has signed a contract with the titans and he has never said anything about a back flip it's all been the media.

How is that string us along?

I want him to stay and believe he's worth every bit of the 1.2 figure being quoted.

I just can't see it though. I'll be over the moon to be proven wrong, but sadly, I think whoever was in charge f*c**d it up and we're just going to have to live with it.

If he stays we'll barely skip a beat, especially with a few astute forward signings. We look better without Foran on the park.

Please for the love of all that is holy make DCE stay!
I dunno, I reckon most Silvertails posters will look like this...

image.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10