• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have been a DCE critic in the past and in fairness he has tried to carry this team on his back. He is a resilient and dedicated elite athlete who at 34 is at the top of the game. His work ethic and level of personal fitness is to be admired and something that younger players should aspire to. He is a marvellous example to our young self entitled brats.

Did any of catch NRL 360 tonight? Waife Canasta dropped that DCE will be on the same money as the Shoe next year. 800k. I'm guessing being a player manager he's probably more on the pulse and probably correct.
If that is correct I applaud DCE. 1.3mil to 800k is a pretty big downgrade for the Current QLD captain. Yes he's done very well out of the club over the past 7 years but this shows some team leadership to take a Half Mil pay cut.
Good man.

Did any of catch NRL 360 tonight? Waife Canasta dropped that DCE will be on the same money as the Shoe next year. 800k. I'm guessing being a player manager he's probably more on the pulse and probably correct.
If that is correct I applaud DCE. 1.3mil to 800k is a pretty big downgrade for the Current QLD captain. Yes he's done very well out of the club over the past 7 years but this shows some team leadership to take a Half Mil pay cut.
Good man.

He did say that but waife is consistently wrong on that sort of stuff. I heard a while back that DCE had dropped back to $1m.

He did say that but waife is consistently wrong on that sort of stuff. I heard a while back that DCE had dropped back to $1m.
Perhaps your right. Thing is I've not seen a definitive dollar amount yet which is a pain in the butt.
Things like this should be in the public sphere for a professional sports team working under a salary cap structure.
For me 800k if true would show great clubman sprit if correct.
On the same line Tommy could do with looking at his next contract as well. On 2021 fprm he's a 1.5 player. On current form before injury he's a 900k max. Taking into account the injury curse he should be paying the club to play.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8