• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Been reading this forum for a while now (Like i do most clubs), but decided to join and chat :). Titans forum is buzzing atm. Happy times at the GC! Oh and its Mr Smith, not Dave.

Really buzzing what with the usual 5 or 10 people? I wish you luck Dave with what are they this year the Seagulls,Chargers or Titans I hope you can make them relevant and can pay the people (tradesman) they shafted when they went broke.

I also hope you start getting crowds big enough to warrant opening the ground fully.

Could it be? A fellow Titan

Really buzzing what with the usual 5 or 10 people? I wish you luck Dave with what are they this year the Seagulls,Chargers or Titans I hope you can make them relevant and can pay the people (tradesman) they shafted when they went broke.

I also hope you start getting crowds big enough to warrant opening the ground fully.

Sections of Cbus are getting shutdown due to a stand off with Stadiums QLD, nothing to do with crowd figures! Btw, don't the Titans have a greater average attendance than Manly so far in 2015?

Sections of Cbus are getting shutdown due to a stand off with Stadiums QLD, nothing to do with crowd figures! Btw, don't the Titans have a greater average attendance than Manly so far in 2015?

We have played 2 home games 3 if you include Canberra in Albury anyway with your influence Dave you should be able to sort out the dispute with stadiums QLD.

I mean if you can grab a club that's broke find 1.2 mil for a half and than out bid that same club for Elgey you are a magician sir.

I will say this without trolling (i'm not in the dce will back flip camp) what you guy's did yesterday was stupid in the supreme you should have let Elgey go (not upped his offer) because now you have left Manly desperate and they will throw the kitchen sink at DCE to get him to change his mind.

So titans fans you only have yourselves to blame if that happens as a club we have long memories and we will bite back and bite back hard.

Ouch! Titan's fans are just as anxious about DCE as anyone. I'm only here to see the lay of the land. I don't want to cause any grief. Pretend I'm not here.

I not only support the Titans but I like Manly too. I think DCE is pretty good!
It's funny, this bloke reminds me of somebody
images.jpg

I kind of understand it when we have eels trolls because we have a history with them but titans fans trolling lol guy's win something and become relevant in the nrl and than we will take you seriously.

To be fair the couple of titans guys that have jumped on today arnt causing trouble unlike the squeels and scumdogs trolls we get. There entitled to talk about the DCE issues that both clubs are experiencing.

Lets face it, we are not really annoyed with the titans fans, we are annoyed with the Smith, Greenturd and Gavin Orr. And well our own Mr Kelly. They are the reasons we are having this 1000+ thread.

Look I have nothing personally against you but....
Your club was broke and was bankrolled by Nrl to keep afloat.
Now manly was broke 24 hours away from handing in licence we had a private owner save the day. Our stadium is run down and needs a refurb no help from nrl, in our dark days we had no assistance with recruiting star players with third party deals, simply put it smells and will continue to do so.
Dce may be a Queenslander but he has been here since age of 17, we produced this kid when every one up that way passed on him. I find it a joke the Titans can even sign players from other clubs. Given they are trading insolvent. It is like getting a short term money loan and defaulting everywhere but it's ok you can lend money for that mansion forgetting what you did in the last 8 years.
Now the crap about his possible backflip, why the whinging from everyone should not we be entitled we made the kid and produced him it is our right and this this party deal smells dodgy and has Greenberg all over it.
Simply put the Gold coat is simply a waste of money for another licence how many more names Giants, seagulls, Titans, Chargers, gladiators. It dos not work have a 2nd Brisbane team with games on the Gold Coast. I live there for 2 years, people are just not that into rl up there.

To be fair the couple of titans guys that have jumped on today arnt causing trouble unlike the squeels and scumdogs trolls we get. There entitled to talk about the DCE issues that both clubs are experiencing.

Lets face it, we are not really annoyed with the titans fans, we are annoyed with the Smith, Greenturd and Gavin Orr. And well our own Mr Kelly. They are the reasons we are having this 1000+ thread.

What issues are the Titans fan experiencing? they went broke they have been bailed out by the nrl (which as a club we part own) and they then found 1.2 mill to sign one of our players and at the last minute could up an offer to another player that was "maybe" coming our way.

They weren't interested in discussing these "issues" with us last week or even yesterday yet when they keep Elgey they magically appear.

If the titans fans really want to discuss issues this is how us (and most nrl fans feel) they are disgusted that a governing body can not just come in and guarantee wages (which they should do) but then get involved with recruiting players for them that is disgraceful and a conflict of interest.

Im just here to listen to Manly Fans and their opinions on the whole Titans vs Eagles fiasco. Am i right to assume that maybe a few on here have also checked out our Titans forum? I am just as concerned as anyone about DCE possibly backflipping, however i am overjoyed that LG decided to stay. Keeping a talented local junior is vital to rebuilding the club. No, I'm not here to Troll or stir the pot. Yes, there are more than 5 Titans fans. I do not dislike Manly and hope that they can sign some marquee players to help rebuild after (possibly) losing both halves. I wish you guys the best. I am simply here to read your opinions and occasionally deliver some input. Cheers :)

What issues are the Titans fan experiencing? they went broke they have been bailed out by the nrl (which as a club we part own) and they then found 1.2 mill to sign one of our players and at the last minute could up an offer to another player that was "maybe" coming our way.

They weren't interested in discussing these "issues" with us last week or even yesterday yet when they keep Elgey they magically appear.

If the titans fans really want to discuss issues this is how us (and most nrl fans feel) they are disgusted that a governing body can not just come in and guarantee wages (which they should do) but then get involved with recruiting players for them that is disgraceful and a conflict of interest.
The clubs don't own the NRL.
There's a few Manly fans on the Titans' forum who contribute a lot.
There's no evidence that the NRL are involved here.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8