• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As usual some of the deadwood on this forum read things into a nothing interview.
You will all be the last to know. If he does stay, the captaincy will be his-I would think that would be part of the "Manly" strategy. Noting interview!!!

Ha ha-if he doesn't stay, it's because he doesn't want to. Well done Brainiac
Fantastic! the more dummy spits I collect from the DUMMIES on here, the happier I will be. They are a badge of HONOUR.
To the true supporters who love our club and players-and remain positive to the club's future agenda....I love you all....lots and lots and lots

We're just as over this backflip saga as you guys are but pretty confident he is still coming our way to partner Kane. Feeling a bit more relaxed after the interview tonight though.

I sincerely hope you sign someone talented for next season in your halves. Grab Ashley Taylor or Te Maire Martin and let Joey coach them to be a superstar.

We were pretty comfortable with letting Nate go because relative to our roster, 550k was far too much. For you guys though he will be great. Good bloke too. Still filthy you've taken BJ Lawrence from us haha

Nooo! Now I can't check this thread 500 times each day hoping for backflip confirmation, or even someone coming on here full of confidence saying that their special sauce knows DCE's hair stylist, who is positive he is staying at Manly.

I wan't innuendo, and reading between the lines and people saying they are sick of this but secretly check this thread multiples times each day.

Now what do I have to keep me is suspense?! Do I have to talk to the wife now? She'll make me watch the bloody Notebook for the 100th time - please don't do this to me DCE, please not the Notebook!!
Funny post. Was thinking how much more productive I will be at work and life in general when I am not checking my iPhone 100 times a day. Think of all the left over data I will have as well not having to constantly check this thread.

DCE getting bombarded at the airport or wherever he was is hardly confirmation he's gone.
What did you want him to say??...
Oh yeh, now that you mention it I am going to backflip and stay at Manly.
If it was an agreed interview then you could read more into what was said.
Just embarrassing **** by Massoud and channel 7, but then again what would you expect from them.

I'll be glad when its over too. But I have a concern that once round 13 rolls round and its announced he is gone, i'll be coming back to this thread not for any hope of a backflip but to see whether DCE has activated any of his get out clauses :(

I'll be glad when its over too. But I have a concern that once round 13 rolls round and its announced he is gone, i'll be coming back to this thread not for any hope of a backflip but to see whether DCE has activated any of his get out clauses :(

Better to make your peace with it :p

I hope he stays but I'm well awake to the fact that chances are good that he won't.

But none of us are going to know for sure until he says something definitive and not weasel words.

Nate Myles was impressed with our roster for next year so I wonder who our halves were that our management told him? Obviously not Cherry but it's got to be someone good enough to think we can still challenge for a title,

I think the interesting thing is that it is almost like he hasn't signed a thing and still making up his mind. Almost like winding back the clock to pre round 1.

Nate Myles was impressed with our roster for next year so I wonder who our halves were that our management told him? Obviously not Cherry but it's got to be someone good enough to think we can still challenge for a title,
Andrew johns coming out of retirement to partner cliffy in the halves hahaha

Quoted for hope lol... Well half hoping, not real sure we want Bird. Good hard head but suspension magnet.

Any sauce btw?
mate does marketing advising with nate myles and his agency, told me myles would sign a few days before he did, myles dce and bird have the same manager, Gavin Orr. Said dce would get an offer from manly today and bird will sign. Sure you guys can get up me but when it happens ill be the one laughing at yous @davohan123

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8