• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** him really, as for goldy fans yeah such a successful franchise. The basket case city of sport in Australia. It's not all doom and gloom.
Titans are going to go through a lot more pain given the wage dce is going to be paid.

If Carney and a few others get snapped up in the next two weeks while he procrastinates, I'll be pretty pissed off at all and sundry.

Also, one would think his team sits atop the ladder and he is killing it.

We've lost 15 of pur last 19 games or something.

[Qcan't "It's LG, post: 688237, member: 25224"]More confident than ever after that interview. Welcome to the Titans DCE, we can't wait.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe it, the Titans have actually got one fan, amazing!.

More confident than ever after that interview. Welcome to the Titans DCE, we can't wait.

For DCE's sake (think of the children…) hopefully the NRL will honour his deal when the basket case falls over, just like the last 3 times. Relocation will be your only option eventually at best.

What's with our players getting on media street the last 2 years? Watmough last year couldn't turn on 9 without his ugly mug this year can't turn on fox without Toovey,Mase DCE.

Maybe they should all concentrate on the job of playing football.

I didn't see the interview but based on what I'm reading here it seems like the only way we're going to know for sure is after round 13 finishes.

If he had no intention of back flipping he would not be speaking so cryptically. He could have slammed that door shut so many times by now.

I wonder if the club have started playing ducks and drakes with him again in the hope of keeping Foran with Parra falling apart. I sure hope that's not what is happening.

For DCE's sake (think of the children…) hopefully the NRL will honour his deal when the basket case falls over, just like the last 3 times. Relocation will be your only option eventually at best.

They honour all contracts including our club.

Also, the club should announce Carney and Cornish (CCs) or Dorito brothers, and say to the media, "guess what, no more decisions to be made".

We are moving forward.

I think all this crap is damaging the footy both on and off the park for the fans.

You really can't tell what Cherry's on about. Still talking on his manager's advice.
Surely Manly's made an offer but he's got two weeks to get more.....

Because he doesn't want to lose the support of the Many supporters base when he still has a season there.

Simple.
You do know that with this amazing miracle worker, we're currently running second last. Right?

I didn't see the interview but based on what I'm reading here it seems like the only way we're going to know for sure is after round 13 finishes.

If he had no intention of back flipping he would not be speaking so cryptically. He could have slammed that door shut so many times by now.

I wonder if the club have started playing ducks and drakes with him again in the hope of keeping Foran with Parra falling apart. I sure hope that's not what is happening.
It's got that feel about it ain't it :/

Also, the club should announce Carney and Cornish (CCs) or Dorito brothers, and say to the media, "guess what, no more decisions to be made".

We are moving forward.

I think all this crap is damaging the footy both on and off the park for the fans.

Our management are not strong enough 2 do that.

Sad to say, but after watching that tonight, I am OK with DCE leaving.

The club screwed him, so he screws the club.

Who pays for the incompetence and revenge? ..The Fans.... Me and you.

Maybe it is in everyone's best interest that DCE just simply leaves. Sad really.

Over it. This mercenary can go jump for all I care. Piss off and let's get a kid who wants to play in the famous maroon and white. I want to follow my team full of players who'll bleed for this club. Not a bunch of upstart, publicity hogging, mercenaries.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8