• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I feel obliged to pass this bit of info on - just another potential meaningless factoid in the sea of DCE speculation. My mum talks to a guy who is friendly with Brett Stewart. She asked him (the friend) about DCE and he said that he's staying, its a done deal and she could take that as 'inside information'. He said the delay in announcing was tactical.
So there you go. Make of it what you will.

There are some tactical reasons for delaying from our point of view:

1 - Screw the Titans (can't make a last ditch play for Sezer). And seriously... screw the Titans, those pricks have been trying to pick the eyes out of our team ever since they tried to get Lyon to break his contract. And that's to say nothing of the fact that they're a bunch of NRL propped-up coke heads.

2 - Force the player market to stall until our business has all been successfully conducted.

3 - Screw the Titans again.

4 - Screw the NRL for backing the Titans

5 - Screw the Eels (not sure how, but screw them anyway)

We will know by close of business on Wednesday week – or sooner – if Daly Cherry-Evans has performed the greatest backflip in NRL history.

Those closest to the scene rate his chances of staying in the maroon and white at 60-40, but the mail changes on the hour.

It seems not even DCE truly knows what he's going to do.

While he is decisive on the field, it's a different case off it as we found out after stumbling across his diary in a Narrabeen carpark.

7am: Alarm goes off. Can't decide whether to get up or go back to sleep. Hits snooze button and delays decision

8am: Rings his manager who tells him it’s time to get up after exploring all other options. Hangs up from manager but rings back when his missus puts trick question to him: "What do you want for breakfast?"

9am: After an hour's deliberation, cannot decide between fresh fruit and yoghurt or scrambled eggs on toast with avocado. He tells his partner "nothing has changed" since she first asked him about breakfast.

9.30am: Off to training but is torn between going down Wakehurst Parkway or Pittwater Rd to Manly HQ. Uses a bit of both roads instead.

11.30am: Training is over and now for the fun bit of the week – teasing the media with more ambiguous answers

Noon: Does not like to stay loyal to one particular search engine so uses Google, Bing and Yahoo to check his name to see how the media are reporting his latest statement. Shocked that they are still reporting he may backflip. "All I said was it'd be curious situation to see what does eventuate if (Manly) do offer something. I can't get any more emphatic than that."

1pm: Ditches lunch after being unable to decide between the tuna or vegetable sushi

3pm: Arranges to catch up with teammates for coffee before pulling out at the last minute. Hates having to decide between flat white and skim latte, anyway

6pm: Suggests Yum Cha for dinner until his partner reminds him the last time they did that he let 57 trolleys go past before reluctantly deciding on the steamed broccoli in oyster sauce…after ringing his manager for advice.

8pm: Time for some downtime and a bit of TV. Flicks through Foxtel, Netflix, free to air and Stan before declaring there is nothing to watch.

10pm: Asks his manager if he should go to bed but can't decide whether to sleep on his back, side or stomach

June 6: Backflips and stays at Manly

June 10: Backflips again and announces he's off to Gold Coast

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...dces-diary-revealed/a3wmmb4yucr81e2s0j2uz7wmv

And rothfield is usually on the money. But i always believe what my mum tells me

Always trust your Mum :angel:

Can your Mum ask Snake if he would want Chez to stay :question:

The whole turfing out of Chez, was all due to Z's dumb idea that Foran would stay for unders but that Chez's greed meant that Gifty was let go.@:cool:

Liam Cox on Ch10 - no chance of DCE backflip. He is stringing the club along as payback for stuffing him around.

Just reported on ch10 that DCE only stringing manly along as retribution for the way he was treated.

He's no chance of staying apparently.

10 Sports just had
1) 2v gone after Friday's loss to Broncos
2) Hoss interim Coach in 2015
3) Barrett Coach from 2016
4) Chez gone and was stringing Manly along as payback for pulling his original offer
5) Darcy 3 years from 2016

So basically a summary of the doomsayers on Silvertails :confused:

10 Sports just had
1) 2v gone after Friday's loss to Broncos
2) Hoss interim Coach in 2015
3) Barrett Coach from 2016
4) Chez gone and was stringing Manly along as payback for pulling his original offer
5) Darcy 3 years from 2016

So basically a summary of the doomsayers on Silvertails :confused:

So i suppose Matty Johns will be reporting tonight:
1. 2v job safe
2. Redundant point
3. Another redundant point
4. DCE backflip done deal
5. Darcy to Cronulla

The guy from Reading the Play who comes onto 2SM Talking Sport a couple of times a week just said the inside mail he has heard is DCE is staying. :D

Who to believe?

I dont buy this.

From what we have been told Manly widthdrew their offer when DCE missed his deadline. Whilst it was likely to put the eggs in the foran basket (which worked out well :wasntme: *depending on how you want to look at it*), there was an offer on the table that he didnt take. So him and Orr have to take some responsibility. If Foz re-signed DCE would be sign sealed and delivered to the GC cause we wouldnt have the cap to keep him.

Also if he was bitter at the club, he wouldnt be putting in as much effort as he has, (cue foz reference).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8