• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Had a shyte day at school, then during hours of report cards my brother texts me telling DCE's an Eagle for life.
My mood changed from :mad: to :D.
Everybody's getting an 'A' now.
Go Manly!
Bless you DCE!
F you Titans, media and anyone else who objects.
God goes for Manly!

I wish I could watch 360 and see all this stuff
Can't you watch it via here?
http://www.foxsports.com.au/video

The left side has the menu for MAGAZINE SHows/ NRL360 - The whole show gets posted in about 24 hrs.
But the snippets are already up.

Kev Walters is in Chez's side - he should stay a one Club Player and his reputation is of no issue

You guys should see the arm gesture of 2v's when Kent says ' But what about the Titans Fans?' :D 2v counters 'Well what about the Manly Fans? - They're firing!'
Have a look for it under the above link - 34 mins

Last edited:
So his salary is indexed, lets hope his form maintains over the next 8 years. As it is always going to be 22% of our total cap.

On a more important side note, we are back to premiership contenders lads, bring on the rest of the season!

How about Baird puts his arse into gear on the Brookvale Oval front, introducing legislation to put the ground into a new trust and tells his sports minister to crack on with some seed money for further upgrades, on top of the $10 million promised by his fellow bible-bashing mate Tony?
My local members for Manly are the PM and the Premier. If my local members can't deliver a result on Brookie now - taking it out of council hands - then it is forever a lost cause. Particularly when Baird expects to be rolling in huge, huge money from sale of the poles and wires. Now or never.

Watching the recent win over Newcastle live at Brooky I really saw what a great player dce has become. He tore the Knights a new one. I was sad that he was going. My youngest age 5 has no real concept of the game but would say " there's cherry" when he was nearby, little kids like him. It's great that he is staying. Pass the champagne.

Wow, it took me forever to catch up with the Cherrygraph. So worth the read though. Great news for the club. Stoked that DCE is staying. The media can #*#* off. Where was all this scrutiny on all the others that have done the same thing?

Geez what's the bug up PK's arse on 360? **** get over it you sooks! First they think more people should be loyal and be one club guys then when someone signs a ****ing lifetime deal GUARANTEEING he stays a one club player they **** all over him.

Well you know what - we're Manly - NO ONE LIKES US WE DONT CARE!
Yeah, jeez he has the ****s doesn't he. **** him. Ben Ikin keeping it under control. Love watching Tooves reaction on NRL 360.

CGjONJyVAAA4V5p.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8