• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
As Manly supporters surely we are used to everyone else bagging anything we do - it's not worrying
me- have been hearing negative stuff for 45 years. And I am sure will be hearing it for years to come. Just repeat these numbers over and over 72 73 76 78 87 96 08 11 and they will eventually shut up. Nothing will ever deter me from supporting our great club and I am so happy DCE will be part of our Manly family for years to come.

Can't you watch it via here?
http://www.foxsports.com.au/video

The left side has the menu for MAGAZINE SHows/ NRL360 - The whole show gets posted in about 24 hrs.
But the snippets are already up.

Kev Walters is in Chez's side - he should stay a one Club Player and his reputation is of no issue

You guys should see the arm gesture of 2v's when Kent says ' But what about the Titans Fans?' :D
Have a look for it under the above link,
Its very hard to get Foxsports videos working outside of Australia. It's a constant struggle of trying different locations and Operating systems.

Just watching Toovey on NRL 360, i hope he stays our coach forever, what a champion and Manly legend.
Toovey is a Manly legend but he needs to produce a legendary turnaround from our club running last to vying for the premiership title at the end of the year .

Don't stress mate. There is a 9 game winning streak coming, everyone will lift after the DCE signing and we will be talking about the top 4 before you know it.
Not stressing just saying it how it is . If you can check into my tipping comp you will see I have been tipping Manly to win every week and have done so against the donkeys this week . The more competitive we become this year the harder it will be to remove 2V

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8