• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not stressing just saying it how it is . If you can check into my tipping comp you will see I have been tipping Manly to win every week and have done so against the donkeys this week . The more competitive we become this year the harder it will be to remove 2V
God I feel the pain in the tipping comps, nearly last. Yeah for all our sakes I hope the wins start coming thick and fast.

I'm not usually a big fan of greg. I find him a very bias commentator.

But he nailed it tonight and made tallis look as dumb as he really is.

What did Brandy say?
Brandy asked how long it took to renegotiate with Manly?
Chez said he told Manly he did not want to know - just come up with your best offer and he honestly did not know the offer till 48 hours ago. He asked 2v, 2v said that he will support whatever decision Chez will make.

Brandy said Chez has been villified in the Press. Lists all the other backflippers. In his heart Chez wanted to stay but Manly pulled the offer according to Brandy. He thinks that Bozo rescued Manly by stepping in and fixing the Management's balls up. He thinks the Media villification is because Chez is the most influential Player off contract at the moment.

Sterlo said that signing Chez to a Lifetime contract will costs us 10m. He said, lucky for Manly they didn't do that for Beaver who played on till age 40 :D

11406927_819448064799442_2956521774377342782_n.jpg

But what does this make of the Orr's as managers?

If I had a son who had the capability to play NRL, I'd tell him to sign with them. I've called them all sorts of names as a fan of Manly in the way they did it, but they've achieved what Daly really wanted at the end of it all and he's also helped out a mate (Nate Myles) with his contract through them.

Now... does Bird come as well?

This whole thing reeks of Arko and the way he did business when at the head of the Sea Eagles and his recent quote about how he would handle it by going after another team who was chasing his players... ruthless! Penn has just learned an invaluable lesson which will hopefully stand us in great stead for the next 5 or so years.
I was thinking along the same lines about the Orrs. They are ruthless, but sure know how to get the best deal.

I'm stoked that we kept Chez but for the money we're going to pay him, I farking hope he learns how to kick goals. He wouldn't even need to be our fulltime kicker but I'd want him to be a reliable back up, kicking around the high 70's to low 80's at the very least. It's the only facet of his game where Thurston towers over him.

Mumsy was at the Presser and she was not happy :p Wifey got to keep Chez all to herself :inlove:
I saw on Fox Sports a lady I assumed was his mum at Narrabeen.
He said in the press conference he is in a position now to relocate his family. Wonder how that will pan out.

So his salary is indexed, lets hope his form maintains over the next 8 years. As it is always going to be 22% of our total cap.

On a more important side note, we are back to premiership contenders lads, bring on the rest of the season!
Where did you find that information on his contract?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8