The Gloating Sterlo and the Foran Myth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has Foran EVER said anything positive, in any interview, about the Manly club. He has never spoken of his affection for the club whatsoever. His bloody Norths link has always bothered me...

You are all over reacting. Some of the silliest comments i have read in a while. Talk about bitter. We werent complaining when we signed lyon or cleal. Pull your heads in and support the club. Maybe we are all jealous that parra are on thr rise and we are slipping?
These comments prove some fans are pathetic.

It's not hard to rise from last champ.

Lyon didn't join from Parramatta and Cleal was a Manly player long before he ever joined the Eels, as the recruiting man.

However I take your point, Bradley4eva.

What's that smell???
troll.jpg

You are all over reacting. Some of the silliest comments i have read in a while. Talk about bitter. We werent complaining when we signed lyon or cleal. Pull your heads in and support the club. Maybe we are all jealous that parra are on thr rise and we are slipping?
These comments prove some fans are pathetic.

Was that when we signed Cleal from the roosters you turd.

Sorry guys, I know I'll get attacked for this but why are we attacking the players here?
DCE was signed up October last year then management changed hands and so did his deal.
We are flinging **** at the wrong people in my opinion and the board are happy you are because it takes the heat off them.
They let Stuart go! They let choc leave. You really think they wanted out? Choc was close to his 300th game.
Management have let this club down, now players don't feel stability and our war chest has to buy new players to mould into manly culture.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I know I'll get attacked for this but why are we attacking the players here?
DCE was signed up October last year then management changed hands and so did his deal.
We are flinging **** at the wrong people in my opinion and the board are happy you are because it takes the heat off them.
The let Stuart go! They let choc leave. You really think they wanted out? Choc was close to his 300th game.
Management have let this club down, now players don't feel stability and our war chest has to buy new players to mould into manly culture.
My post clearly says "if" this is true.

My post clearly says "if" this is true.
'
He is a troll disregard him. He can't even spell Stewart correctly. If you are going 2 troll at least be semi illiterate and know something about the team. He thinks we let Ricky go

'
He is a troll disregard him. He can't even spell Stewart correctly. If you are going 2 troll at least be semi illiterate and know something about the team. He thinks we let Ricky go
Sorry spell check on the phone changed it.
Not a troll mate, just bitter at different people to you.

Thanks mate, I am hurting for this club.

I guess thats what comes with being a Sea Eagle fan, The highs are higher but you get a few extra boots in the guts because everyone wants to kick us while we are down.
That my friend is the quote of the week!! I originally came on to this site just to talk footy and I had the kitchen sink thrown at me because I was honest and said who I was. Welcome back to terra firma!!. The reason you are in your current predicament is because you live in the past and didn't look after your best assets. Your club is now heading for oblivion, to end up being sold off to the highest bidder. I find this very sad as this used to be a benchmark club. Manly has turned into the Titanic, the water is over the bow and the funny thing is, it may well be a Queensland takeover who will do the re-float. How does that make you feel??????

That my friend is the quote of the week!! I originally came on to this site just to talk footy and I had the kitchen sink thrown at me because I was honest and said who I was. Welcome back to terra firma!!. The reason you are in your current predicament is because you live in the past and didn't look after your best assets. Your club is now heading for oblivion, to end up being sold off to the highest bidder. I find this very sad as this used to be a benchmark club. Manly has turned into the Titanic, the water is over the bow and the funny thing is, it may well be a Queensland takeover who will do the re-float. How does that make you feel??????
We feel great because we are the most successful club in the modern era . This is because we always have proven to recover from adversity . We have faced more challenging situation before but unlike the bears we didn't roll down and die we rose to fly like the mighty Sea eagles that we are .
You seem like a bitter bear and your name drop dead bear is very appropriate because you have died a painful and humiliating death years ago and your ghost on here does not faze us :)

There ya go Bozo. That response and attitude has brought you to this moment in time. Clock is ticking and you still throw insults and live on past glories. Water is now on the deck.

There ya go Bozo. That response and attitude has brought you to this moment in time. Clock is ticking and you still throw insults and live on past glories. Water is now on the deck.
Why is it supporters from hopeless, underachieving clubs like Parramatta (second most wooden spoons in Australian rugby league history), feel they are in a position to deride the most successful club in the modern era, and one of the most successful of all time?

Manly will be atop the ladder in the next 1 - 3 years, whilst Parra are still trying to make the 8. This is not a prediction, it's fact - the reason? It is in our DNA, just like inter-species mating is in yours.

Enjoy this false dawn (deep down you know that it is), now there's a good chappie...toddle off.

Hey pjayz, have you seen the latest odds on Moanly getting the spoon this year?? Wanna make a few $$$$'s LOL
At least Many have a chance at winning an NRL Spoon this year, whilst the Bears have zilch :rofl:

Alas, whilst the Dragons,Titans and Raiders are competing for it, Manly will have to wait another millennium :rock:

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8