The Grub goes to the Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol!@:D I already won when u made it your goal today to prove to me Cronk would be a bad buy and you can only afford 1 player on big cash. Lol@:D Let me just tell you that you have proved nothing other than that your not all there. Thank you for this amusing presentation of your stupidity, it was most entertaining
we officially have a Slater*
it's pretty clear cut who won took you 2 hours to reply and still haven't shown any proof of anything you have said.
what's the salary of these 4 Storm players? Who is the forth? go on find it.
We don't need cronk that's my point but you lack the smarts to pick that up. We need a forward and a back rower but no let's just blow all our money on cronk the cheat and our rival. the youth of today lol

where is your proof Brooks isn't a bottom 4 player? you have none all you have is your childish emojis. oh look it's your bed time good night bud.

* Slater = derogatory term of your choice

Last edited by a moderator:
Green is on $250k per year not $600. Anyone who thinks buying Cronk is a bad thing is kidding themselves. He would be a masterstroke signing. The experience, professionalism, work ethic and knowledge he would impart would be huge. We could win the comp with him and Cherry. They would complement each other perfectly as Cronk is the master organiser and Cherry the off-the-cuff running half.

I'd put Hastings in the 9 and we suddenly have the best 6,7,9,1 in the comp.

Green can be utility or could be released- he is on pittance at Manly.

The cap has gone up to 9.2 at the moment and likely to get to 10 after negotiations are finalised so we will have the cap space especially after Brett and Steve's money kicks in and we inevitably release / don't re-sign a few players. We have players like Bainbridge, Parker, Hoppa and the new ex Tiger who could come in next year on minimum dollars.
I never said he wasn't a good player. I don't want him and we don't need him it's that simple. it's a waste of money ffs this is a Slater* factory. No loyalty either maybe you know foran.
Bainbridge Hoopa Parker what have they done? we need a good 2md rower and a prop. hastings at 9.. didn't the roosters try that? didn't they finish bottom 4? hastings at 9 lol off the bench he's a good fill in for api but not starting he will get a pummeling every game

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. The perfect Yin and Yang.

I think Brooks will florish with the Hog Moses gone.
Yeah Brooks had no troubles in FG while Moses wasn't their when he came in he took away all the quality ball and it turned brooks into 2nd fiddle. Brooks is a runner of a team and you give most of the ball to the on field boss. Reynolds is a great runner and gives brooks and tigers another option and makes brooks number 1 playmaker. Cleary did it on the weekend and brooks played out of his shell and played the way he can.

Jesus, don't venture on here for a while and 1st topic I pick when coming back is this !!

Always is a good chuckle though watching someone try to be clever and act intelligent but struggling To string sentences together in their own posts

As for Reynolds, good signing for the Tigers, overs but Ivan will get him playing how they need him and he will drag a lot of the others along with him

I never said he wasn't a good player. I don't want him and we don't need him it's that simple. it's a waste of money ffs this is a Slater* factory. No loyalty either maybe you know foran.
Bainbridge Hoopa Parker what have they done? we need a good 2md rower and a prop. hastings at 9.. didn't the roosters try that? didn't they finish bottom 4? hastings at 9 lol off the bench he's a good fill in for api but not starting he will get a pummeling every game

You obviously don't watch the games with your eyes open if you can't see Hastings effectiveness at 9.

Jesus, don't venture on here for a while and 1st topic I pick when coming back is this !!

Always is a good chuckle though watching someone try to be clever and act intelligent but struggling To string sentences together in their own posts

As for Reynolds, good signing for the Tigers, overs but Ivan will get him playing how they need him and he will drag a lot of the others along with him
are you referring to me

what sentences am I struggling to put together? I know exactly what I'm saying this pretender turbo can't even prove his points and here you are Saying I'm trying to be intelligent this that. just another in the majority aren't you mate. ask turbo which majority I'm referring to. ignorance is bliss I suppose

@Turbo1 seems your a sore loser and now your trolling me by rating anything I say as a troll. your a joke mate seriously. ps Brooks lol lol lol yeah he's the best hahaha and Reynolds for 900k hahaha best deal ay 1st class

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8