The Grub goes to the Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Turbo1 I'm sorry then mate because you have no idea whatsoever. Over 2 million on 2 players so now we have green on 600k or whatever playing reserve grade LOL. mean while all the talent we could of bought is flourishing elsewhere. I'm glad your not in charge my young friend. All the best in your future endeavors you shall be ignored from now on. peace.
Melbourne have 4 players on over a million. Cowboys have 2 player on over a million. Souths have 2 player on over 1 million. Dragons have 2 over a million. Broncos have 3 over a million. Why can't we? Give me one Reason?

@Turbo1 I'm sorry then mate because you have no idea whatsoever. Over 2 million on 2 players so now we have green on 600k or whatever playing reserve grade LOL. mean while all the talent we could of bought is flourishing elsewhere. I'm glad your not in charge my young friend. All the best in your future endeavors you shall be ignored from now on. peace.
And thank you from saving me from future pain of having to talk to you, but I don't know what I will do without your knowledgable insights.

I reckon he'd be a perfect half for them short term, although with the rumour suggesting that Te Maire Martin is likely to join the tigers I think having him finally transition to number 9 will work well for them. They've needed to toughen up their spine physically for many years now. Sure he's on too much money and may not be the top-quality half the money suggests he will be (maybe he will be with a different half than mbye next to him) although I think the tigers just want to compete again and gain a big, reasonably skillful side (eg matulino, Sue, Idris and David Nofoaluma, Te Maire Martin, Malakai Watene-Zalezniak, McQueen), good signing.

y
And thank you from saving me from future pain of having to talk to you, but I don't know what I will do without your knowledgable insights.
you are an idiot there is no other way to put it. but don't worry most people are. congrats you are part of the majority. haha Brooks a good player. buy cronk for a mil. my god the youth of today will be our down fall

y

you are an idiot there is no other way to put it. but don't worry most people are. congrats you are part of the majority. haha Brooks a good player. buy cronk for a mil. my god the youth of today will be our down fall
Hey mate wheres this come From? I haven't had a go at you I haven't said anything bad just my opinion yet you interrogate me? Grow up please do something else other than picking on others.

Melbourne have 4 players on over a million. Cowboys have 2 player on over a million. Souths have 2 player on over 1 million. Dragons have 2 over a million. Broncos have 3 over a million. Why can't we? Give me one Reason?
Melbourne with 4 players over 1 million Hahahahahahahahahababa so they have in your mind 4 million dollars on the cap tied up with 4 players. so body please stop this guy he's killing me LOL
who are these 4 million dollar men?
south? Inglis yeah. who else?
dragons? Who?
broncos? Who ? Milford

Melbourne with 4 players over 1 million Hahahahahahahahahababa so they have in your mind 4 million dollars on the cap tied up with 4 players. so body please stop this guy he's killing me LOL
who are these 4 million dollar men?
south? Inglis yeah. who else?
dragons? Who?
broncos? Who ? Milford
Storm
Slater
Cronk
Smith
Bromwich

Souths
Inglis
Burgess

Dragons
Hunt
Widdop
Possibly Dugan

Broncos
Milford
Boyd
Bird

Cowboys
JT
Jason T

y

Disagree with the opinion all you want...can you guess what my issue with your post is?

Hey mate wheres this come From? I haven't had a go at you I haven't said anything bad just my opinion yet you interrogate me? Grow up please do something else other than picking on others.
because your talking nonsense. utter nonsense. you always disagree on my posts yet offer no reply as to why so I asked you and your response was nonsense. 4 storm players on 1 million dollar salaries when the salary cap is what 7.2 or 7.5? it just can't be done. There are 21 other players.

Also Brooks.. He is a bottom 4 player that's where the tigers have been since he came in maybe top 6 1 of those years. He is so overated everyone knows this but you. show me stats that prove otherwise please if I'm wrong I will admit it but you can't for some reason. stubborn I guess

because your talking nonsense. utter nonsense. you always disagree on my posts yet offer no reply as to why so I asked you and your response was nonsense. 4 storm players on 1 million dollar salaries when the salary cap is what 7.2 or 7.5? it just can't be done. There are 21 other players.

Also Brooks.. He is a bottom 4 player that's where the tigers have been since he came in maybe top 6 1 of those years. He is so overated everyone knows this but you. show me stats that prove otherwise please if I'm wrong I will admit it but you can't for some reason. stubborn I guess
Honestly mate keep trying to get personal with people and you'll get what you came for. Do yourself a favour and just discuss footy instead of calling people names on every post, it's a footy forum not a sledge fest.

Storm
Slater
Cronk
Smith
Bromwich

Souths
Inglis
Burgess

Dragons
Hunt
Widdop
Possibly Dugan

Broncos
Milford
Boyd
Bird

Cowboys
JT
Jason T

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...n/news-story/6261c5e95cbbf4adf1a03cd230cc3337
you lose. again.
so now you think storm have 5 players on 1 million. honestly can someone else please tell this guy. read the article mate.
That article is nothing offical you do realise it's from a media outlet? I can guarantee that list is so far off the mark its not funny. You think all those players are on those salaries? If you do good on ya but in all honestly it's a little stupid to use an official list out of speculation.

Honestly mate keep trying to get personal with people and you'll get what you came for. Do yourself a favour and just discuss footy instead of calling people names on every post, it's a footy forum not a sledge fest.

Game set match Dessie.

"you'll get what you came for"

violence I presume?

Thank you for proving my point.

4 players at storm on 1 million already proved it but cheers for the back up.
ps Brooks ; )

If as a result of all these current half/five-eight merry go round (Reynolds to Tigers, Moses to Eels, Cronk to ??? we somehow end up with a "return of the Gutherson" perhaps Hayne also back to Parra? I would be more than happy.

y

Green is on $250k per year not $600. Anyone who thinks buying Cronk is a bad thing is kidding themselves. He would be a masterstroke signing. The experience, professionalism, work ethic and knowledge he would impart would be huge. We could win the comp with him and Cherry. They would complement each other perfectly as Cronk is the master organiser and Cherry the off-the-cuff running half.

I'd put Hastings in the 9 and we suddenly have the best 6,7,9,1 in the comp.

Green can be utility or could be released- he is on pittance at Manly.

The cap has gone up to 9.2 at the moment and likely to get to 10 after negotiations are finalised so we will have the cap space especially after Brett and Steve's money kicks in and we inevitably release / don't re-sign a few players. We have players like Bainbridge, Parker, Hoppa and the new ex Tiger who could come in next year on minimum dollars.

Lol!@:D I already won when u made it your goal today to prove to me Cronk would be a bad buy and you can only afford 1 player on big cash. Lol@:D Let me just tell you that you have proved nothing other than that your not all there. Thank you for this amusing presentation of your stupidity, it was most entertaining

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8