The Grub goes to the Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm sorry bout are you serious? Brooks is a myth always has been. he's a terrible player and his defense is probably the worst of any half. He goes missing and is decision making is very poor. Reynolds is a goer but with that pack he had he was terrible also. tigers have a much smaller pack. watch him struggle even more. The guy has no skill whatsoever. I can't believe some of the comments makes my brain hurt.. I also pray we don't sign cronk. ffs he's the enemy he shall not wear our proud jersey! and must not
Agree with you fellow eagle.. he has played behind one of the best and biggest packs in the NRL for the past 5yrs and any decent half ie Foran, cherry, Cronk etc would of one a GF by now.
When he's not tripping or scratching opponents he runs around like a headless chicken without much thought or strategy.
I like his passion and thought he would of been better at hooker for the dogs. Tigers are desperate hence the price tag

Grub plays to win, much like Bozo was in his day. :giggle:

Not many players around now that know how to play the Refs @:cool:
mate end of the day the pathetic refs seen him flip on his own. It's a joke and not fair. He clearly flipped on his own. Glenn even says he jumped. it was so obvious to all except the match fixing refs. seems they always miss these things we all see. Milford knock on. Maloney pass to mini 2013 gf. Inglis rebound try. The list can go on forever.

mate end of the day the pathetic refs seen him flip on his own. It's a joke and not fair. He clearly flipped on his own. Glenn even says he jumped. it was so obvious to all except the match fixing refs. seems they always miss these things we all see. Milford knock on. Maloney pass to mini 2013 gf. Inglis rebound try. The list can go on forever.
True, but players like sCam, Grubby, Maloney always are given the benefit of the doubt. :confused:

Firstly I don't think you can call Reynolds overrated because the rugby league community don't really rate him. Secondly, just about every rugby league fan (outside of Bulldogs supporters) hates the guy with a passion so you won't hear too many positive things said about his game.

But....

Just about every good thing that happens at Canterbury in attack, involves Josh Reynolds. He is a super competitor and a whole hearted player. He is useless as tits on a bull without an organising half but he will have that at the Tigers with Brooks. If his role is simplified and all he needs to do is compete, run hard, tackle hard, and take on the line, he will be worth every cent given the current predicament the Tigers face. Just his competitiveness and spirited approach to the game will invigorate his teammates.

Really smart buy for the Tigers and as much as I hate the guy, I have to respect his willingness.

The thing is with Reynolds, and we know, when it comes to the crunch he is the Go To Man and often produces the goods.

He wears his heart on his sleeve.

He annoys just about everyone.

The Dogs, and Des in particular, needed to announce Reynolds's departure before announcing Foran's signing. If it was the other way around there'd be a furore.

It's interesting that a move of this magnitude wasn't 'rumoured' upon by those intellectual giants: "The lurker" or "the mole" or on half a dozen other sites that claim to know the inside goss (but if it wasn't for velcro they'd be in bare feet.)

Actually none of the more mainstream journos mentioned it...

In fact...no one! Can it be true that you can keep things under wraps in footy?

Hopefully Reynolds learns his new teammates quickly otherwise he'll spend the first few games tripping them whenever they come near him.

It's interesting that a move of this magnitude wasn't 'rumoured' upon by those intellectual giants: "The lurker" or "the mole" or on half a dozen other sites that claim to know the inside goss (but if it wasn't for velcro they'd be in bare feet.)

Actually none of the more mainstream journos mentioned it...

In fact...no one! Can it be true that you can keep things under wraps in footy?

Hopefully Reynolds learns his new teammates quickly otherwise he'll spend the first few games tripping them whenever they come near him.
The RLW_Mole has been blocked by the NRL when they bought his employer Rugby League Week. Not sure why they want to block a man who has tens of thousands of twitter followers and spends all his time promoting their game :think:

Grubby was mentioned as being 'told to look elsewhere'.

The speed of the Moses defection by Cleary putting out a deadline for he and Woods, made this weeks manic signings possible. @:cool:

Interesting all these new halves pairings starting around the league.

Moses and Norman
Reynolds and Brooks
Keary and Pearce
Bird and Milford

etc etc etc.

I actually think if you compare that to Green & DCE, we may actually be better off cap space wise than most others by at least a few $100k, but the quality is still there.

Understand where people are saying they are a little frustrated by recruitment, but this 6 & 7 combo for us is now actually pretty decent value for money.

Especially when you have a ready made young 6 at the club also plying is trade.

I rate Brooks and I rate Reynolds, but I don't really rate Moses.

Provided they can come up with a strong pack without Woods, this might work well for the Tigpies.
wow.. they are 2 of the worst players in the game.. Brooks especially has always been a bottom 4 player and he is. now with out teddy they will be bottom 2. I can't believe the comments on here. people even think we should get cronk and have 2 mil tied up on 2 players

I guess it depends on how much Cronk would want

Considering he is not in high demand with seemingly 3rd party agreements already sorted out would his base wage be that high?

@Turbo1 I'm sorry then mate because you have no idea whatsoever. Over 2 million on 2 players so now we have green on 600k or whatever playing reserve grade LOL. mean while all the talent we could of bought is flourishing elsewhere. I'm glad your not in charge my young friend. All the best in your future endeavors you shall be ignored from now on. peace.

@Turbo1 you disagree that Brooks isn't a bottom 4 player? every year he has played they have been bottom 4. maybe bottom 6. I don't think you watch enough footy champ. There is a reason no one went after Brooks but teddy and moses where in high demand.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8