The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
As alluded to before though- IF he is coming home next year he'll be lynched by Parra fans if he continues playing for them for the rest of this year. We're hardly flush with cash I would have thought to snap him up before June 30. Might need to do some serious offloading of dead wood in a hurry me thinks.

I don't understand why people think that losing Moses and Gutho is such a bad thing for Parra ..... they were both a huge .. a huge part of the team that "won" the wooden spoon last year ..... on the money they are on/want I am sure a couple of good replacements can be found ..

I don't understand why people think that losing Moses and Gutho is such a bad thing for Parra ..... they were both a huge .. a huge part of the team that "won" the wooden spoon last year ..... on the money they are on/want I am sure a couple of good replacements can be found ..
What halfbacks and fullbacks ( for the same money) are on the market?

He chose his words very carefully in that interview, every time a journalist asked a question that would be fishing for a hint of his desire to stay or go, he was very careful to deflect certain words from the question so that nothing could be gleaned from it.

For example when asked if Brad Arthur's re-signing would make him want to stay, he said it was great for the club

He chose his words very carefully in that interview, every time a journalist asked a question that would be fishing for a hint of his desire to stay or go, he was very careful to deflect certain words from the question so that nothing could be gleaned from it.

For example when asked if Brad Arthur's re-signing would make him want to stay, he said it was great for the club
Well he does want to get more out of his next deal from parra. So diplomatic answers makes sense

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8