The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Lachlan Croker
06. Daly Cherry-Evans

And book the premiership in within a year or two.

Suli and Parker will be amazing depth during origin too.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Lachlan Croker
06. Daly Cherry-Evans

And book the premiership in within a year or two.

Suli and Parker will be amazing depth during origin too.
Do you still have hope for us signing the Jet @Ryan ?

I can confirm from my sources that Manly has made an offer for Gutho (it is way under Parra offer in $'s but it is a longer contract), Manly don't think he will sign with us, the Manly safety is the Jet but Manly are struggling to get Broncos to cover most of this years salary cap cost. Either way they were hoping for a pre 30th June transfer.
That would be awesome if we could manage to get him in before the deadline. Does that mean we still want him for next season either way?

Absolutely. One of my favorite players in the league. Him and Walker with Garrick and another winger , would be MINT !

I am with you there as he would add to the lethal cocktail of speed along with Turbo , Walker and Garrick . Catch us if you can !

What are the chances of the Jet landing on Lotto land ? I have not heard any thing have you ?

Yeah it’d be great if we could get gutho pre june 30. Possible as they can nab dwz (who is looking nothing like the player he was, seems i’ll disciplined)

I am with you there as he would add to the lethal cocktail of speed along with Turbo , Walker and Garrick . Catch us if you can !

What are the chances of the Jet landing on Lotto land ? I have not heard any thing have you ?

Heard nothing mate. What I do know though, is that despite favorites (and Parker is becoming a favorite for everyone) like in Ice Hockey, if you can upgrade a position , you do it.

That's what Des did the first time around. Bought in upgrades like Donnelly , to Kite. Torrens to Bell. Monaghan to Orford. Switched Beaver to 11 or 12 to accommodate Kennedy.

I'll always love the Ox as one of my all time favorites Eagles, and truly think he should be remembered more.

Heard nothing mate. What I do know though, is that despite favorites (and Parker is becoming a favorite for everyone) like in Ice Hockey, if you can upgrade a position , you do it.

That's what Des did the first time around. Bought in upgrades like Donnelly , to Kite. Torrens to Bell. Monaghan to Orford. Switched Beaver to 11 or 12 to accommodate Kennedy.

I'll always love the Ox as one of my all time favorites Eagles, and truly think he should be remembered more.

Teams do upgrade all the way to their next premiership and Players also progress as well .

Time will tell how far they will progress and Parker is progressing very nicely

Agree Orford was an integral part of our revival. Very underrated.

I have no insight or sources just purely having an educated guess with this situation.

Think james r will end up at Souths to replace GI, would suit Todd and NRL, you can tell they want a Souths vs easts GF.

Think Gutherson will eventually stay at Parra, can see he wants to come here but for me I think walker will be here next year.

Finally I do want to say though if either james or Clint want to come to club I would happily take either player, I just can’t see it happening.

Whatever the case happens I trust Des and management to do what they see fits best going forward for the club.

Given our strength in the forward pack (and I rate our pack very highly)... add Gutho and Roberts to the backs and we have a damn strong squad. I think Jimmy the Jet would thrive under Des: he’s the sort of coach that will bring out the kid’s best and help him sort out his off field issues..

At full strength, and with the “Manly” back... we can go all the way...

I can confirm from my sources that Manly has made an offer for Gutho (it is way under Parra offer in $'s but it is a longer contract), Manly don't think he will sign with us, the Manly safety is the Jet but Manly are struggling to get Broncos to cover most of this years salary cap cost. Either way they were hoping for a pre 30th June transfer.

The same sources that had jorge taufua being converted to a second rower, or the official on the plane to new york to sign mitchell pearce. Your a muppet, talk about walter mitty like visions of grandeur

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10