The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was screaming at the TV for him to run on to the ball. He gets in flat footed all the time. I don’t know if this is the way the attack is coached but it wouldn’t surprise
He was running with a full head of steam when he had combined with Foran, that doesnt happen when he has DCE on his inside.

He can't run full steam onto the ball when DCE is playing off the cuff. There is no structure so he doesn't know how to time his run.

He can't run full steam onto the ball when DCE is playing off the cuff. There is no structure so he doesn't know how to time his run.
G'day all,He took the first hit up off a penalty tap in the first half,where he had the opportunity of hittng the ball at full pace and charging flat strap into the defence,simple stuff,set start,no thought required,straight and hard at full tilt. Not what happened,instead the trundle up and easily accommodated by the defence. Pretty symptomatic of the teams play at the moment,everything seems slow and lacking fluency.
cheers mike

Can you imagine Haumole in a Penrith team a souths team a dolphins team a Melbourne storm team any top 8 team ?
Don't imagine. We are fast heading to a point of being the Tigers version 2. Many of these young guys could easily walk to other clubs if we don't start winning.
Hiw long has it been that we actually lost a gun player we didn't want to lose? I can't remember a moment where I was genially upset that a player chose another team and was let go.
AFB was the only one I can recall and that was more other issues than a straight snub.

Don't imagine. We are fast heading to a point of being the Tigers version 2. Many of these young guys could easily walk to other clubs if we don't start winning.
Hiw long has it been that we actually lost a gun player we didn't want to lose? I can't remember a moment where I was genially upset that a player chose another team and was let go.
AFB was the only one I can recall and that was more other issues than a straight snub.
100% feathered friend . We need to raise our current mediocre standards and return to our legendary clubs Benchmark of premiership winning success
2011 seems like lightyears away
2011-manly-premiers-share-image.jpg

He got his pay rise so I suppose the hard work is done for now..he is predictable in most cases so the defence rush him and smother..if we had a good coach they would get him to work incredibly hard on offloads at training then put it to work in games when he draws 3 defenders to him…same goes with Tom..he draws defenders…use that to our advantage..Saab for instance..one of the tallest in league good jumper but we hardly kick to him….where are our tactics?…coaches need to step up

Gotta say I expected to see more from the side with Seibold and particularly Flanagan at the helm. We look average in defence with no line speed and our attack is very average. We are looking like wooden spooners the last couple of weeks.

The rest of the team's performance doesn't help, but we saw a similar pattern with Haumole last year - There was talk of him as an Origin bolter following a great patch of form, but then that form dropped off dramatically. He has to get season long consistency into his game.

He's not out of form - Just not in the form he started the season with (he's not on his own there).

That missed tackle for the Sharks first try won't have helped his Origin hopes.

The rest of the team's performance doesn't help, but we saw a similar pattern with Haumole last year - There was talk of him as an Origin bolter following a great patch of form, but then that form dropped off dramatically. He has to get season long consistency into his game.

He's not out of form - Just not in the form he started the season with (he's not on his own there).

That missed tackle for the Sharks first try won't have helped his Origin hopes.
That missed tackle might mean he never plays Origin. Ever.

Ola'akautu would be so good at a well coached well run club. He has a lot to learn but will never reach his true potential with the amateur set up we have here. Hate to admit that

I'd like to see him play 13.
Has good skills, can pass and offload ( but is never asked to). Finding lazy defenders in the middle with the fullback lurking up.
A big change from our prop style 13/ middle.

Gotta say I expected to see more from the side with Seibold and particularly Flanagan at the helm.
So you can't understand how a former coach of the year assisted by a former premiership winning coach are not doing any better than the last guy, that former 2 time premiership winning coach? Fair enough!

As for Haumole, his form was down a bit but who knows, he may have been sick or have some niggle or 3. Clubs need to get their top players on the park every week wherever possible, and most players are quite prepared to put their reputation on the line to help the side even knowing they'll be judged on their form with no excuses etc.
(or maybe he's simply gone off the boil a bit)

So you can't understand how a former coach of the year assisted by a former premiership winning coach are not doing any better than the last guy, that former 2 time premiership winning coach? Fair enough!

As for Haumole, his form was down a bit but who knows, he may have been sick or have some niggle or 3. Clubs need to get their top players on the park every week wherever possible, and most players are quite prepared to put their reputation on the line to help the side even knowing they'll be judged on their form with no excuses etc.
(or maybe he's simply gone off the boil a bit)
My comment wasn't focussed solely on big O but the entire side. I agree with your thoughts in respect of Big O.

Huamole is a weapon and if what we've seen is all we get ... then I'm glad he is a Sea Eagle ..

My only criticism is that he tends to be on rails in a very narrow edge corridor ... and never leaves it .. would love to see him more pro-active, go looking for the ball, take a hit up through the middle occasionally, wrap around maybe ....

Basically do anything other than just standing in the narrow corridor waiting for the ball to be delivered on a cushion ..

Huamole is a weapon and if what we've seen is all we get ... then I'm glad he is a Sea Eagle ..

My only criticism is that he tends to be on rails in a very narrow edge corridor ... and never leaves it .. would love to see him more pro-active, go looking for the ball, take a hit up through the middle occasionally, wrap around maybe ....

Basically do anything other than just standing in the narrow corridor waiting for the ball to be delivered on a cushion ..
Be a great 13

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4