The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’ve been hearing rumours in these threads that big Schmole might be on the move to Tigers. Has anyone got any updates on this or was it just media hype up? One of the most promising young forwards in the game, I hope it’s not true.
Wasn’t a media beat up,but it is BS.His manager is about to start negotiating a new deal with Manly,so he needs to scare Mestrov and co a bit and the best way to do that is to start a rumour through the media and using his connection at the Tigers

As an aside, it wouldnt be the best move from the Tigers, much like Schuster wasnt the right fit with rumours earlier this year.

Ola is fantastic, but the Tigers have Papali'i and Bateman. Now you could argue Bateman can go to lock but I think Pole is a strong talent.

They also just signed a certian young Samuela Fainu. Matamua has promise and despite all his setbacks there is a player in Blore.

Now would Ola improve them....yes sure, but would that 700-800k be better spent elsewhere?

Absolutely

As an aside, it wouldnt be the best move from the Tigers, much like Schuster wasnt the right fit with rumours earlier this year.

Ola is fantastic, but the Tigers have Papali'i and Bateman. Now you could argue Bateman can go to lock but I think Pole is a strong talent.

They also just signed a certian young Samuela Fainu. Matamua has promise and despite all his setbacks there is a player in Blore.

Now would Ola improve them....yes sure, but would that 700-800k be better spent elsewhere?

Absolutely
Great post and assessment

Absolutely
I have bigger concerns about him following Flanagan down to Kograh to reunite with his old mate Suli than the tigpies but I’m also at the point where I feel like the club needs to draw a line in the sand. As an outsider it appears that our roster is being paid on what could be and not what they are currently offering on the field. I love the guy but our values have been questioned ever since we let loyal premiership players go to cater to DCE’s demands at the time. DCE has obviously paid it back but the culture in the club needs to be questioned. I want to create an environment where players want to go to war with us. I definitely want to keep Haumole but only because he wants to be here for the right reasons.

There are rumours the tigers are letting ipap go back to parra. That would open the door for Haumole to go to the tigers on big coin.

Oh god! Looks like the tigers are making this happen.
Could you imagine the uproar if this was to eventuate? Signing the Schu for 800k then can’t afford Haumole. This place will explode!

Last edited:
Oh god! Looks like the tigers are making this happen.
Could you imagine the uproar if this was to eventuate? Signing the Schu for 800k then can’t afford Haumole. This place will explode!
Scott Fulton is a very astute player in the player market games.

We've extended him recently so no chance he will be letting him go.
I thought we increased his contract value but didn't add any years to it?

I think it was reported to be a show of good faith by Manly to reflect his current value to them team and hopefully help with the next contract with us.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8