The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This long, high value, contract crap makes me very uncomfortable. We have already faced a decade of a squad that lacks the depth to challenge for the title. You really need these big money offers to pay off.
this one I dare say is worthwhile. Jake will sign a reduced contract at some stage. Aloiai will be off the books.

But at 850k. Hes another one out playing Liam Martin week in week out , is he? He could grow into a great one, but he has currently achieved zilch. Got my doubts if he will ever he have the work rate or temperament, just quietly.

What is your concern with his work rate??

He averages 12 runs for 116m a game with 26 tackles.

Martin as your comparison averages 10 runs for 95m and 24 tackles.

Olakau'atu is actually 2nd for average run metres for all edges in the NRL.

I've never really seen workrate as a concern for Haumole.

Does it really help the club in the next 2 years though? If Finals teams have players worth more than there paid. At 500k for the next 2 there is a chance the club could do alright and assemble some talent around him. But at 850k. Hes another one out playing Liam Martin week in week out , is he? He could grow into a great one, but he has currently achieved zilch. Got my doubts if he will ever he have the work rate or temperament, just quietly. It was his brain snap that cost us a point against the knights early this year. The rot really set in for a bit after that. $500 seems about right, currently IMO.
Seriously, read the article.

Then realise the article is probably half clickbait. He's on 500 for the next two years. Which is cheap. He played every minute this year. Except Ten. He has been the best player in the team for the past two the best forward by far, was on one leg for six weeks this year when you 'remember' a game where Reuben Garrick got his pants pulled down and cost Manly a draw by letting Dom Young have his way with him, but he made a mistake that cost the point.

If the averaged out 850 considering inflation, US gambling influx and probable Saudi Sports washing or idiot actors needing things to spend money on when they see Rusty has a team - if that's all he is on with and salary cap increases by that stage of his development the club bought a Banksy at a garage sale.

Tell me you're a glass half full guy without telling me you're a...

Considering he is 23 or 24 years now, Manly "s best all round or effective forward and incremental cap increases , seems a quite reasonable proposition .
Maybe 5 years a bit more of a preference but in the practical sense again and if he is still on that stated 500 K for the next two seasons , that increase for another 5 years on that and this value now , seems a not unreasonable arrangement again .
Need players , well as many as possible of his caliber and manageable in the cap to mount serious premiership threats and can only help retaining him long term .

Wrap him up he's a gun. With inflation, increasing cap it will be a steal. As long as there is no ratchet clause in his contract.
Haumole along with Koula are two of the most Dynamic young Super stars players in the game
Signed by the Manly bloke that Mestrov let go to the Tigers

Any body know who has replaced Scott Fulton at Manly ?

Haumole along with Koula are two of the most Dynamic young Super stars players in the game
Signed by the Manly bloke that Mestrov let go to the Tigers

Any body know who has replaced Scott Fulton at Manly ?
Probably someone that wasn’t taking kick backs for signing players from a certain manager,or taking advantage financially of club funds by helping out other family members

Probably someone that wasn’t taking kick backs for signing players from a certain manager,or taking advantage financially of club funds by helping out other family members
Those accusations of wrong doing are strong
I have never heard of your side of the story
Do you have any proof of this ?

Does it really help the club in the next 2 years though? If Finals teams have players worth more than there paid. At 500k for the next 2 there is a chance the club could do alright and assemble some talent around him. But at 850k. Hes another one out playing Liam Martin week in week out , is he? He could grow into a great one, but he has currently achieved zilch. Got my doubts if he will ever he have the work rate or temperament, just quietly. It was his brain snap that cost us a point against the knights early this year. The rot really set in for a bit after that. $500 seems about right, currently IMO.
Its a blessing he came through our system. If we were to pay for a player of his calibre and work rate from another club, we would be paying a hell of a lot more.

I think Haumole doesn't take being a footballer for granted. I heard an interview where he said he would be doing concreting or something with his old man , if he weren't a footballer. It seemed like he just liked doing hard work and that's the mentality he was brought up with. He is really a special footballer. Not sure if anyone has seen the footage, but I saw him do a Phil Blake like chip over the top and regather in a Holden Cup game that led to a try. actually below at the 34 second mark.

So we let him go? Vindication station - he's achieved squat.... as a 23y-old going on 24. Slag the work-rate of a guy who played every game this season, with the stats he has output. 'Kay..

He lost us a couple of games actually if you reduce it down to individual "incident absolutionism". But who's counting?

And that Newcastle game.....I get it. Was all on him, and THAT brain snap. After scoring a try, making 200m, 5 tackle breaks, 1 line break, 32 tackles @90% (but he missed 3!)

Not trying to be a prick, but seriously - pick your battles mate. This guy is a keeper, and we should count our blessings if he chooses to select our club to plough his loyalty into.

His size, skillset, presence and durability alone this last season is a bright spot. And he's only just turned 24!

He will be an absolute superstar. He is already a superstar. OUR superstar. I am ecstatic if we secure him long-term - when compared to the disappointment vector of these last 2 seasons that is a serious bright-spot.

Dontcha think?

So we let him go? Vindication station - he's achieved squat.... as a 23y-old going on 24. Slag the work-rate of a guy who played every game this season, with the stats he has output. 'Kay..

He lost us a couple of games actually if you reduce it down to individual "incident absolutionism". But who's counting?

And that Newcastle game.....I get it. Was all on him, and THAT brain snap. After scoring a try, making 200m, 5 tackle breaks, 1 line break, 32 tackles @90% (but he missed 3!)

Not trying to be a prick, but seriously - pick your battles mate. This guy is a keeper, and we should count our blessings if he chooses to select our club to plough his loyalty into.

His size, skillset, presence and durability alone this last season is a bright spot. And he's only just turned 24!

He will be an absolute superstar. He is already a superstar. OUR superstar. I am ecstatic if we secure him long-term - when compared to the disappointment vector of these last 2 seasons that is a serious bright-spot.

Dontcha think?
With Turbo being out the last couple of years, I'd say Mole was a big reason we didn't get the wooden spoon. If we didn't have Mole, we'd be looking at some 50 point beltings without Turbo.

I would like to see how Guaca would go playing 13, has great hands and some ball playing ability, he is dangerous on the edge, though for me he could be a ball playing middle.

Doesn’t need to be at pace to break tackles which is a skill in the middle of the ruck area, has a good offload and hits with sting in his tackles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8