The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jason taumalolo still has 3 years left on his 1 mill per year. He aint worth anywhere near 1 mill these days
I agree. However, Taumalolo is a very one dimensional player (power running with some footwork). In comparison, Haumole has more skills which will likely continue to develop (IMO). As well as power, he has height. Btw, I think they are cousins.

Last edited:
I agree. However, Taumololo is a very one dimensional player (power running with some footwork). In comparison, Haumole has more skills which will likely to continue to develop (IMO). As well as power, he also has height. Btw, I think they are cousins.
I agree both players affectively destructive
But the role of a coach plays an effective role as well in the way he motivates them and uses them on the field

Anyone else see him and AFB ending up at The Dragons (with Suli).
No, some players would like to win a premiership. This is more likely to happen at the Sea Eagles than the Dragons (IMO). AFB has demonstrated that he is mercenary, so he may well chase $$$ at the Dragons

No, some players would like to win a premiership. This is more likely to happen at the Sea Eagles than the Dragons (IMO). AFB has demonstrated that he is mercenary, so he may well chase $$$ at the Dragons

Moneys not the issue with AFB. He is walking away from 1.1m per year just to come home. I wouldn’t count us out just yet either. We should have some good money to offer him come 2025 as he has committed to the Wahs for next year. The timing might work out well for us.

Moneys not the issue with AFB. He is walking away from 1.1m per year just to come home. I wouldn’t count us out just yet either. We should have some good money to offer him come 2025 as he has committed to the Wahs for next year. The timing might work out well for us.

I agree. I see the aloia moving on has gone quiet now AFB has committed to the Wahs for a further year.

Anyone find it interesting he hasn't signed though? Also, player contracts have now converted to DocuSign given the relationship between player agents / management's and athletes, so can be done anytime , anywhere.

Anyone find it interesting he hasn't signed though? Also, player contracts have now converted to DocuSign given the relationship between player agents / management's and athletes, so can be done anytime , anywhere.
Given he is under contract for 2025 I don't think he can be approached until 1 Nov 2024 (although not naive enough to know that contact can/will be made). He may also be in no rush. Hopefully nothing untoward here but Tigers must also be a possibility with Fulton and Fainu's being over there.

Nothings out of the question. $$'s talk.
I read an article only yesterday from Steve Matai where he said he was offered heaps more money elsewhere when at Manly, but they all took haircuts to remain together, which was a big part of the success over the years.

Kids these days don't think like that. They aren't plugged into friendship, loyalty, a community, a demographic or tribalism.

It's about how much can I scrape, in as quick a time possible (which in my view is very short sighted). I firmly believe one club players become icons of their demographic, and are nurtured post football career with local jobs, opportunities and appearances.

I also believe they are more loved and idolised as players.

BUT different generations, seek different things these days.

Anyone else see him and AFB ending up at The Dragons (with Suli).
When he asked for the release a few weeks back my mail (which is pretty reliable) was it was between Manly and the Dogs. He wanted to go to Manly but the Dogs had more money. With the signings they announced this week that money may be gone. I was also told not to rule out Des. In saying that he did state he wanted to go to a NSW club

When he asked for the release a few weeks back my mail (which is pretty reliable) was it was between Manly and the Dogs. He wanted to go to Manly but the Dogs had more money. With the signings they announced this week that money may be gone. I was also told not to rule out Des. In saying that he did state he wanted to go to a NSW club

Yep I reckon that’s where the aloia talk came from. Hopefully 2025

The Doggies these days are used by new players as a Servo, a quick fill up $'s then on to the team they really want to play with, contracts are easily broken these days. AFB is 29 now and still has a few good years in him yet, could be a top up at Belmore in 25 then Manly in 26 & 27...just sayin..

After his stint in England, it appears Haumole is holidaying in Bali.

Holiday.jpg

Last edited:
With Aloiai talk done quiet we may be holding onto him for one more year until AFB is ready in 2025? Geez I hope your right!

I worry about the not signed yet .
You know he is on holiday with AFB and Sulli right now in Bali.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8