The Joel Thompson Thread (Any Off-topic discussion will be deleted)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
not sure how imminent it is though, I've heard next week bandied around in a few quarters

A few is how many quarters ? Has it got anything to do with a 5/8 which a bit more that 2 quarters or do you mean a three quarter centre ? Is that a quarter of a week or a quarter of a month ? A quarter of a month is close to a week or do you mean a quarter of a week.

No wonder MFB is confused.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
A few is how many quarters ? Has it got anything to do with a 5/8 which a bit more that 2 quarters or do you mean a three quarter centre ? Is that a quarter of a week or a quarter of a month ? A quarter of a month is close to a week or do you mean a quarter of a week.

No wonder MFB is confused.
Obviously toomany quarters of pot.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Have the Roosters released the guy that cleans the toilets because if so, they may be a late bidder...

andyvb

Reserve Grader
I'm not saying he is 100% correct it's just what he has heard. Wonder if buzz Roth field wil use this lol

Jigzkiller

Bencher
Yep when a deal takes as long as this 1 you can normally be assured that the player never was coming and was using us as a bargaining chip.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Getting Piss would be better than Thompson...everything will be better next year regarding backrow regardless of new signings. Sironen will be another year better for the run, Winterstein is well and truly an established member of the squad now and the rest of the gears in the engine will be another year older and wiser.

The spine is everything and Piss will make it better and the Barrett re-build will go to another level next year.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Getting Piss would be better than Thompson...everything will be better next year regarding backrow regardless of new signings. Sironen will be another year better for the run, Winterstein is well and truly an established member of the squad now and the rest of the gears in the engine will be another year older and wiser.

The spine is everything and Piss will make it better and the Barrett re-build will go to another level next year.

Well this Thompson thread seems like it was just another click bait wind up .........

Like all the others Moylan, Thompson, Pearce, Klemmer, Hayne, Cronk, etc etc ...................................my mate knows a bloke who knows another bloke who was drinking in a bar where the bartender had overheard the night before that Manly were on the verge of signing ******* (insert name here)

Start a thread!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16