The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't Joe Kelly state earlier in the year that they offered Chez & Foz 900k each?? Maybe the money being spent on them under the cap is roughly that amount, with the rest coming from TPAs...

11535838_10153443447289878_7030797215355184851_n.jpg

Foz says he's shown parra nothing but respect, but it hasn't been shown to him - fair enough.

foz doesn't seem to be enjoying the wishy-washyness (should have said malarkey) of parra's board(s). - fair enough

Yet without a hint of irony.... in 2011 he stuffed Manly around and really had to weigh up signing with des....and this time stuffed us around well into the season proper...and signed with Parra.

Foz hates being strung along as an individual, but certainly finds it acceptable doing the same thing to team mates, coaching staff, fans, and clubs in general.

Injuries and his flaky attitude are the 2 big concerns I'd have keeping him here. I'm sure he's a nice guy.

Foz says he's shown parra nothing but respect, but it hasn't been shown to him - fair enough.

foz doesn't seem to be enjoying the wishy-washyness (should have said malarkey) of parra's board(s). - fair enough

Yet without a hint of irony.... in 2011 he stuffed Manly around and really had to weigh up signing with des....and this time stuffed us around well into the season proper...and signed with Parra.

Foz hates being strung along as an individual, but certainly finds it acceptable doing the same thing to team mates, coaching staff, fans, and clubs in general.

Injuries and his flaky attitude are the 2 big concerns I'd have keeping him here. I'm sure he's a nice guy.

May well be, but I'm far from convinced.

Lifetime deal - if it's like DCE's, ie worded so that its "so long as he's playing in the NRL" then for Foz that's probably only a three year deal.

Also looks like Dalai might get the punt sooner rather than later. I'd see that as a move to get Choc out. That then means they are free of about 2.5M of cap. Only problem is no one is going to want to play for them so they will be stuck paying overs for nuffies. Circle of life. Beautiful to watch...

Hey Foz respect is earnt and not given.

Karma on the other hand always comes to get the negative.

If I were Foz (and believe me, we have nothing in common except that we're both white and hopefully both support Manly), the major factor in a possible decision to stay at Manly would be my relationship with DCE. Because, let's face it, on an identical deal I'd be going to work with this bloke every day for a very long time. If it's good, the only other concern I'd have is how much say in recruiting etc. DCE was given when his deal was done: will it be all his mates who are recruited because the last thing I'd need is more factional garbage.

Geez there's going to some major supporter backflipping on here if we do keep him.
Foran will never be trusted by us.
He is still inserting clauses about Dalai FFS. So if he stays for real Manly dollars, he will still continue to pine.
God forbid Manly hire Dalai, who will just distract Foran's loyalties from the next Head Coach. :mad:

With Chez it was simple to forget his dismissive comments about upset Manly 'So Called' Fans. As he was flicked by Manly and was rightfully offended.

I just hope Foran takes less than 6 months to wake up to a decision this time :cool:

Listening to Paul Kent the original 4.8 million dollar contract that Foran signed had the 3rd party agreements to be payable by the eels which as anyone knows is not permitted under the salary cap so the contract couldn't ever be registered. This was the contract which had the million dollar get out clauses etc.

In all my days I have never heard of anything like this. So the eels actually took Foran off the market with an "illegal" contract. The eels will be lucky if they don't have to pay damages over this.
Amazing, but not as crazy as the insolvent Titans offering Chez millions.
Its only after he accepted the offer, that Annesley called the NRL to tell them that they are broke ! :mad:

NRL need to be an oversight party prior to a contract being presented. @:cool:

Foran will never be trusted by us.
He is still inserting clauses about Dalai FFS. So if he stays for real Manly dollars, he will still continue to pine.
God forbid Manly hire Dalai, who will just distract Foran's loyalties from the next Head Coach. :mad:

With Chez it was simple to forget his dismissive comments about upset Manly 'So Called' Fans. As he was flicked by Manly and was rightfully offended.

I just hope Foran takes less than 6 months to wake up to a decision this time :cool:
Chez also came out and said the deal from us wasn't there which whatever - that's how he understood it. He then said he'd put in 100% till he went and did. He may have been trying too hard if anything. Foz on the other hand comes across as such a delicate little flower, maybe a dandelion (partly because of that boofy hairdo) whereby a gentle breeze will blow him to pieces...

I wonder if this is where the Snake to Rorters rumour came from. They got a sniff Foran might back out and dangled Snake to get the cap space to do it. Wouldn't surprise me. If anything the current admin has shown they can pull some stealth moves.

I wonder if this is where the Snake to Rorters rumour came from. They got a sniff Foran might back out and dangled Snake to get the cap space to do it. Wouldn't surprise me. If anything the current admin has shown they can pull some stealth moves.

I hope not, I rate snake over foz anyday! Not just because of their playing ability but because of their attitude and influence around the club. When chez signed to the Titans he never once wore the manly top and gave any less than 100%, foz showed all year he only cares about himself. I hope we give snake the send off he deserves

I resent all of this unravelling while he is a Manly player. There needs to be a transfer window that is at the end of the season from 2nd week of October till the last working day of January. To see the media hounding Foz at a Manly training session about his contract problems with Parra really is annoying. How can Foz have his mind on the job? The NRL have to sort out this transfer drama and keep all this to a proper transfer window which does not disrupt clubs in mid season. I can imagine that Toovey is well over this as would most of the team too.

If he had any intention of still going to parra, last nights statement would have been something about working together to solve the issue. Having a dig about respect shows he wants out.
Hopefully he tries to prove his worth in the next few weeks and beyond and give us a taste of what having the 2 highest paid halves in history can do when they're firing.

Watch The "Kieran Forum" surpass The Daly Cherrygraph now.

Can't believe that this is happening. I had made peace with Foran leaving as soon as he had signed with Parra and still think that re-signing him won't be in our best interests. If the club do look to re-sign him then I seriously hope that it doesn't come at the cost of our young stars.
I think it's bozo's way, let's get a premiership soon. Foz and cherry and young stars will be all together for about 2 years. Them staying will look after itself down the track. Or not. Losing a great player to keep young stars for a year longer doesn't win premierships.

Reading one eyed eel sounds like BA will be sacked. They have also failed to pay Hoppa's TPA's so he may not resign either. Wow. Just wow.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10