The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This talk about Scott Fulton as a coach is surely just a load of bunkum. He's got no experience at all in the job so all that talk is just rubbish...I hope (otherwise the club has really gone bonkers). I wouldnt be surprised if Cleary is being looked at, which may also tempt his son to come across to the beaches sometime in future

I just can't see the Scott Fulton rumour happening. The Penns have followed Bozo's recommendation and experimented with their new rookie coach and well, we can see how long it is taking to get us up to the standard we should be at. Putting Scott in would be starting all over again. In this result driven business I cannot imagine them taking such a huge risk again.

This talk about Scott Fulton as a coach is surely just a load of bunkum. He's got no experience at all in the job so all that talk is just rubbish...I hope (otherwise the club has really gone bonkers). I wouldnt be surprised if Cleary is being looked at, which may also tempt his son to come across to the beaches sometime in future
Hope you're not quoting me Bearfax.
I made it up.....

The myth that is Brad Arthur is being exposed, slowly but surely.

Oh he can coach, don't get me wrong. Even if his team was illegally put together the Speels have improved this season (though I haven't seen any evidence of Foran's game going that extra level.....). But its the father figure that is being exposed as a fraud.

He threw Choc to the scrapheap when it suited and for the past few months since the salary cap cheating was exposed he's basically done or is doing the same to Foran. Was it not Arthur who leaked Foran's TPA issues with Manly, all in the name of taking media heat off of himself and the Speels? Now they have hit Foran with a breach notice and stripped him of the captaincy. Sounds like they really care about his off-field welfare over there.....

That's not to mention how Nathan Peats was treated.

Brad Arthur cares about one thing and one thing only. He cares about Brad Arthur.

The bloke can play footy. I hope he sorts things out. He's only busted because he smashed himself for us from 19 on. He came up as the cool younger kid hanging around some toxic older players. That hasn't helped him. The bloke we kept in comparison is a champion. He has been injured this year and copped a hammering from some duckhead 'Supporters' on this site but DCE has **** together. There's a future for this team. I am more invested already in the troboievics than I ever was watching the Stewart's come through. DCE 2xTurbos Buhrer Lussick Knight. That makes me happy. These players put in regardless. Foran lost something in 2014.
We definitely kept the best one. Look at him last night, DCE is all class on and off the field.

Will it be involving any of our current players as well?

I have no idea. But all I was told is Foran went off the rails.

I don't actually know if it is true but this the guy who told me that we were after Blake Green months before it was reported so he has some recent form.

Contrary to many on here I'd take foran back in a heart beat. Sure the left. Sure he checked out last year but so did a lot of the team. **

There was a toxic atmosphere last couple of seasons and IMHO foran was more a follower than a leader.

As much as I will always love his 'Great Manly Days' gifty was always the catalyst for the rift in his dislike for DCE.by default that dragged snake and watmough in and then foran as the little bro.

**** happens every day in workplaces all over the world where people don't get on.manly just became another statistic.

People also break down every day as well. I personally feel sorry for the guy. He just was unable to handle his personal deamons as well as others. It's a lot for a 24yo to manage.

Look at Shane Warne. Marriage breakdowns. Betting issues. Boose and substance issues. Most of Australia still love him. He was only ever a footstep away from disaster.

Contrary to many on here I'd take foran back in a heart beat. Sure the left. Sure he checked out last year but so did a lot of the team. **

There was a toxic atmosphere last couple of seasons and IMHO foran was more a follower than a leader.

As much as I will always love his 'Great Manly Days' gifty was always the catalyst for the rift in his dislike for DCE.by default that dragged snake and watmough in and then foran as the little bro.

**** happens every day in workplaces all over the world where people don't get on.manly just became another statistic.

People also break down every day as well. I personally feel sorry for the guy. He just was unable to handle his personal deamons as well as others. It's a lot for a 24yo to manage.

Look at Shane Warne. Marriage breakdowns. Betting issues. Boose and substance issues. Most of Australia still love him. He was only ever a footstep away from disaster.
I think you overestimate how we feel about warney. Wonderful bowler, clown of a human being.

I always thought that Foran was a very difficult guy especially with all of those contract sagas in 2009 and in 2013 and the mid 2014 to mid 2015 was incredible. It almost wrecked the club and cost Toovs his job and we are still paying for it and will be paying for a long time.

However I never saw this stuff coming. Drinking gambling. Not turning up to rehab etc. I am absolutely stunned.

You also have to consider self responsibility, I think he has brought half his troubles on himself. Put your hand in the fire you're going to get burnt. He has been carrying on like a pork chop for a couple of years and it is all coming back to bite him

Hope you're not quoting me Bearfax.
I made it up.....

Harvies I knew your comment was tongue in cheek. But its not the first time this rumour has shown its ugly head. I can see Scott being used like his dad as a behind the scenes influence, but he has seemingly no experience at all as coach. Makes Barrett look like a master coach

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8