The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is on 1.2 a year. That is huge coin. It will set him up for life. He has a small window to make the dosh. He must have gone mad. All he needs to do is turn up every week for 4 years and he will have 4.8 million knickers in the bank. He must really have fallen out with BA and the eels to start carrying on like this. Maybe he has seen how Arthur treated Watmough, Peatsy and Semi and he is furious and just wants out. Still it is massive coin to be playing with.

You also have to consider self responsibility, I think he has brought half his troubles on himself. Put your hand in the fire you're going to get burnt. He has been carrying on like a pork chop for a couple of years and it is all coming back to bite him
And a pork chop has a ton of fat so it burns more easily.
Now we're getting somewhere!

Foran played a type of football that was not sustainable. He then drifted mentally away from Manly. He was offered $1.2m a season. This is the most ridiculous thing. Not only did he only give them say $0.2m worth this year he took a big chunk out of the pot.
If they did not have Foran it seems obvious that Peats would have stayed (the top hooker for NSW) and Semi would have been upgraded (presently on $250,000).
If I was Foran I would have grabbed the Eels contract with both hands, a no brainer. If he had stayed at Manly we would have paid overs for him.

I see the latest bit as working towards moving him on at the lowest possible pay out. Breach of contract stuff. It should make a great movie when it comes out.

Harvies I knew your comment was tongue in cheek. But its not the first time this rumour has shown its ugly head. I can see Scott being used like his dad as a behind the scenes influence, but he has seemingly no experience at all as coach. Makes Barrett look like a master coach
Scott Fulton is genuinely part of the Manly Franchise recruitment department. :nod:
Liam Fulton is the Juniors Coach, who may yet threaten Cougar's stranglehold on the reserve grade gig :tmi:

As talented a player that we know Foran is....if it were up to me then Manly would only take him back under certain conditions.

* He would have to be 150% committed to playing for Manly and giving his best.
* He NOT be part of the leadership group despite being a senior player and his status.

Unfortunately his last 18 months here has made me weary of his on-field attitude and off-field motives. I find it harder to trust him as far as I could trow him.

As talented a player that we know Foran is....if it were up to me then Manly would only take him back under certain conditions.

* He would have to be 150% committed to playing for Manly and giving his best.
* He NOT be part of the leadership group despite being a senior player and his status.

Unfortunately his last 18 months here has made me weary of his on-field attitude and off-field motives. I find it harder to trust him as far as I could trow him.
Unfortunately for his kids, Fiz is headed down the Ben Cousins route @:worried:
1467114848563.jpg

Last edited:
The way the eels treated Watmough, Peats and Hoppa is it any wonder that Foran and Semi want to leave the place. Especially with the Sal cap drama, the lies and deception that has come out of that joint. BA is at the centre of it for mine and Foran has seen through him.

Scott Fulton is genuinely part of the Manly Franchise recruitment department. :nod:
Liam Fulton is the Juniors Coach, who may yet threaten Cougar's stranglehold on the reserve grade gig :tmi:
When I first heard the Scott to coach rumour I thought it had to be a gee up. Please someone tell me it is.

Lol foz & choc were to smart.Apart from it being money in the bag going to parra,they also knew they'd have it over brad arthur.They're doing whatever they want there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10