The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Townsville Eagle said:
So if all this is correct, we should hear this by Friday before the Bulldogs game for maximum impact. Doubt it.

This will drag out for awhile me thinks. Last I heard trex, foz and the Stewart brothers would not put pen to paper with des and his dogs until des comes up with a nice new shiny tarago to ferry them to belmore each day. Des has approached Greenberg for a new 2012 model but was knocked back as it would be either stolen or fire bombed in the car park and would only provide the standard beat up 88 model nisan nomad.The sorry saga continues...

Sorry Nicci, didnt mean to upset you. I am quite happy to be the booby prize.
The major prize will be that K Foran is staying with the Eagles.
[/quote]
Not upset Earnie. All in good spirit I'm sure. And I will be the 1000th poster, though I've decided I'd prefer cash rather than an iPad.

On The Game Plan Steve Roach just said he is hearing that Kieran will stay with Manly, he is scared to tell Des though.

RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Find a new manager Keiran somebody with morals

Find a manager with morals? Mission Impossible.

If they had morals they wouldn't last long in the player manager game.

[attachment=270][attachment=270]I'll donate a brand new I-Pad for the 1000th post. Here 'tis

Attachments

• eye pad.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 24
Masked Eagle said:
On the Game Plan, Blocker said he knew that Foran was going to stay with Manly and he just hasn't had the heart to tell Des yet.

Interesting ME, I suspect there could be a few annoucements next week as the dominos fall - just hope they fall the right way for us.

I think it's a good sign that Foz is being used by the Sea Eagles in the promotional pics for the Anzac Jerseys they will wear in the game tomorrow night.
May the Foz be with Us...... Always!

@jimmyHooper
Kieran Foran staying at Manly for next three years on deal worth almost $2 million ... Des only just missed his man #NRL

Volley said:
B Stewart & Foran to stay according to that mole guy on The Game Plan.

Watched that too, great news if true, but wasn't happy when he said Des still got his man - TRex going to the dogs......

How accurate is "The Mole"?

James Hooper from the Telegraph tweeted this.

Kieran Foran staying at Manly for next three years on deal worth almost $2 million ... Des only just missed his man #NRL

I asked him when will foran sign over the line this was his response

James Hooper (@jimmyhooper)
4/26/12 10:31 PM
@Cambo96 It's a done deal. The Dogs went very close but his Sea Eagles teammates won out

Sounds like the forend of this saga

mwsneagle said:
Volley said:
B Stewart & Foran to stay according to that mole guy on The Game Plan.

Watched that too, great news if true, but wasn't happy when he said Des still got his man - TRex going to the dogs......

How accurate is "The Mole"?

It's like that time I hooked up with Miranda Kerr but just missed out on Gisele Bundchen, it was great but I still felt a little unsatisfied

FFS we are going to have to lose a good player or two - just a matter of who, let's just enjoy the re-signings that get announced

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10