The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

Stevo said:
niccipops said:
rainman said:
niccipops said:
Dessie and Kieran have just been sighted at a 7eleven in Belmore. Can't be confirmed as they were wearing balaclavas.

do you write your own material ?:lol:
No. Heard it on triple m.

3rd party deal?

If i was a mod i'd close this thread on post 999!

In fact, id just close it now

Grinch..

RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

swoop said:
With Foran's manager banned for 6 months do we have to wait that long before KF can officially sign a contract. T-rex's manager has also been banned for 6 months aswell.

I hope they've signed either for us or the dogs as I am sick of all these contract negotiations dragging on, just get it over and done with.

Imagine how big this thread would be if we have to wait another 6 months.

I'd prefer to wait another six months and have them both re-sign, than to hear today that they are both off to the Dogs.

Great name change and to you Foz good luck with whatever you decide to do, you are a champion.

Can we move first prize to post number 2000 given Foz's manager is out and we might have to wait a bit longer?

Re: the "Kieran Forum" - please see my post from way back in 2010..

___
08-09-2010, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2010 01:40 PM by Shoe1.)

Re: Dale Chery Evans
The Manly Daily ;D

While we're at it, let's change the forum name to the Kieren Forum

____

Do I win an ipad?

If I win a pallet of iPads I will give them away as prizes, that's a promise

Interesting bit of trivia;

the following people attended high school at Marist College at North Sydney;

- Kieran Foran
- Liam Foran
- George Mimis
- Dave Perry
- Bradza

I might have to step in now to broker a deal between the parties.

New the twists and turns everyday. The Kieran Forum, gains momentum. I will be the 1000th poster for real. Celebrating that Kieran has signed with the Sea Eagles.

Bradza said:
Interesting bit of trivia;

the following people attended high school at Marist College at North Sydney;

- Kieran Foran
- Liam Foran
- George Mimis
- Dave Perry
- Bradza

I might have to step in now to broker a deal between the parties.

add to that:
Mitchell pearce
Darcy Lussick
Seaeagles4 life
Andrew o keefe (deal or no deal tv show)

Daniel said:

Thats very kind of you Dan but I would prefer the date with Nicci if I win.

niccipops said:
New the twists and turns everyday. The Kieran Forum, gains momentum. I will be the 1000th poster for real. Celebrating that Kieran has signed with the Sea Eagles.

...and you will have to date yourself...no ipad for you.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Daniel said:

niccipops said:

No Nicci dates. No iPads. The prize is in Manly's trophy cabinet - the 2011 Premiership.

niccipops said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Daniel said:

niccipops said:

No Nicci dates. No iPads. The prize is in Manly's trophy cabinet - the 2011 Premiership.

Yes to Nicci dates. Yes to iPads. Yes to the 2011 Premiership. Yes Yes Yes to Back to Back 2012 Premiership!!!
There's nothing wrong with being greedy.

so who wants to give me a pallet full of iPads?

http://www.google.com.au/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en-GB&gl=au&client=ms-android-optus-au&tab=wi&q=eye%20pad&sa=N&biw=480&bih=800#i=3

I got a box of. 10 you can have mate.

niccipops said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Daniel said:

niccipops said:

Sorry Nicci, didnt mean to upset you. I am quite happy to be the booby prize.
The major prize will be that K Foran is staying with the Eagles.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10