The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
FOX SPORTS News‏@FOXSPORTS_NEWS
BREAKING: Reports Kieran #Foran has agreed new 3-year deal with @manlyseaeagles worth almost $2 million #FSN #NRL

Talk about an official announcement tomorrow before the game. Fingers crossed people.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
mwsneagle said:
Volley said:
B Stewart & Foran to stay according to that mole guy on The Game Plan.

Watched that too, great news if true, but wasn't happy when he said Des still got his man - TRex going to the dogs......

How accurate is "The Mole"?

Foran was the one scumdog was desperate to get, look at their halves absolute ****

bones

Bones Knows
Reynolds is quite good. It's their halfback that is crap. I reckon Des wanted Foran to play 7.

Vyssini

Reserve Grader
Please be true- Kez waits until the night before the big match to announce he is staying; I just got my mates membership tickets to ANZ (so I will be there and not contribute a f..king cent to Greenturd)...I'm not going to sleep tonight!!!

Can somebody call Gallop quickly and tell him to enforce the ban on Mimis as from next week- DCE quick, give Foz and Snake the pen!!!

bones said:
Reynolds is quite good. It's their halfback that is crap. I reckon Des wanted Foran to play 7.

Absolutely correct.

Jonesyv2

Reserve Grader
Other agents at mimis company can act on his behalf, so it's not a big deal if he is banned atm as far as signing a contract. That's ofcourse if it happens.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Jonesy do you think the club would have the keggs to put the media release of tomorrow if he has already sign.
It would be a massive kick in the teeth to des and Todd.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Cameron said:
Jonesy do you think the club would have the keggs to put the media release of tomorrow if he has already sign.
It would be a massive kick in the teeth to des and Todd.

After their BS with those shirts i really hope we do, then i hope we beat them by 13+ Now that would make my year.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Erin Molan on the footy show just tried to say that Foran will sign with the dogs and Fatty just shot her down with Foran is staying at Manly. She looked pretty ****ty that she got overshadowed.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Cameron said:
Erin Molan is now saying that he will sign with the dogs. Wtf

Has she been accurate with signing news in the past? wow then Fatty says he is staying ... OMG please put us out of our misery!!!!!

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Vyssini said:
I noticed Larissa was viewing this thread- any news from the office?
If she has read this whole thread she's probably headed down the road to the Mona Vale hotel for a stiff drink or 8

Vyssini

Reserve Grader
voicefromthehill said:
Let's all park ourselves outside of kierans unit with pitchforks and burning torches until he gives us an answer

Until he gives us the correct answer...

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
voicefromthehill said:
Let's all park ourselves outside of kierans unit with pitchforks and burning torches until he gives us an answer

LOL voice I'm just itching for him to officially re-sign with us so I can let fly at all the smart ass insiders who had their 'MAIL' he signed at the dogs weeks ago.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 47 16
13 7 6 -34 16