The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have a long history of it. Fatty to rorters, Gift to souffs, Choc to Parra, OJ Cunningham to Cows, Buhrer to Knights, Russell Gartner to Balmain, Phil and Michael Blake to Souths , Beaver to ESL,
Garner to wests, Hynes to Melbourne/Cronulla - doh!

It sucks be honest feel in love with Foz again. Love the way he takes ball to line his commitment.
Can see Des hates this with a passion, Josh has the potential we seen it in game v parra unbelievable at 6 the space he creates.
I just hate this has been pressured by player manager and seems to show zero respect for Foz

It sucks be honest feel in love with Foz again. Love the way he takes ball to line his commitment.
Can see Des hates this with a passion, Josh has the potential we seen it in game v parra unbelievable at 6 the space he creates.
I just hate this has been pressured by player manager and seems to show zero respect for Foz
I think it has more to do with the Titans offer than what Manly did.If you’re Manly,not a chance that you offer Foran anything more than a one year at a time contract.Titans gave him two so it was too good to refuse.And whilst most Manly fans have loved his return and how he has played,but Manly haven’t won a premiership with him at 6 since 2011 so I think a change could be the difference.

I think it has more to do with the Titans offer than what Manly did.If you’re Manly,not a chance that you offer Foran anything more than a one year at a time contract.Titans gave him two so it was too good to refuse.And whilst most Manly fans have loved his return and how he has played,but Manly haven’t won a premiership with him at 6 since 2011 so I think a change could be the difference.
Yeah tough one he such a smart player. I don't believe he got it in him to match likes of riff and storm that's what the hope is with Schuster

According to Buzz several players are dirty we have let him go.
Just Buzz trying to stir up trouble again. I hope it's Harper and Crocker who are upset. See ya boys.
To a lesser degree it's a similar case to Adam Renolds and the Vermin, but Gee he'd be goin to a rabble.

Just Buzz trying to stir up trouble again. I hope it's Harper and Crocker who are upset. See ya boys.
To a lesser degree it's a similar case to Adam Renolds and the Vermin, but Gee he'd be goin to a rabble.
Has he definitely signed with the gold
Coast ? Des seemed very upset when asked at the press conference. He may not have officially signed just yet.

Is it just coincidence that the Schuster manager stuff was last week and the Foz to Titans is this week?

Upset about having to answer when it is not his business to make the announcement.
Under normal circumstances,announcements of player signings to the public are made by the club signing the player and normally it’s not announced til after their next game.So given the Titans were playing the game after Manly’s,I suspect if he’s signed,it’ll probably be announced either tomorrow or in the coming days when the Titans are back on the coast and can do a proper press conference or press release.

To be honest of he has good on him. His service for our club has been far above his service for any other. When he came back he had immediate impact and it's been great. Let him go and get his last big contract he deserves it and I wish him well. We need to start looking to the future and in all honesty foz isn't that future

Reality is we will not win a premiership with Foran at 6, Croker at 9, Harper at 4 and Parker at 3. We have to get real top talent into those positions. I can see a future with Fainu or GCKT at 9, Schuster at 6, Koula at 4 and Tui or Burbo at 3. Tuilagi and Olakau'atu at 11 and 12. Now that is a team with a real title shot.

To be honest of he has good on him. His service for our club has been far above his service for any other. When he came back he had immediate impact and it's been great. Let him go and get his last big contract he deserves it and I wish him well. We need to start looking to the future and in all honesty foz isn't that future
My friend is Titans mad. He was outraged when DCE back flipped back in 2015. I want FOZ to backflip as well so I can relive that experience all over again :devil:

Reality is we will not win a premiership with Foran at 6, Croker at 9, Harper at 4 and Parker at 3. We have to get real top talent into those positions. I can see a future with Fainu or GCKT at 9, Schuster at 6, Koula at 4 and Tui or Burbo at 3. Tuilagi and Olakau'atu at 11 and 12. Now that is a team with a real title shot.
Yeah he will be 33 next year. We already have Dce who will be 34. We need a younger half to complement Dce.

If Kieran has signed with them I wish him the best of luck.

Like a lot of us I was truly heartbroken when he moved to Whingermatta in 2016.

To see how well he has performed since he came back in my eyes he has redeemed himself and made up for that bad time.

He is playing outstanding footy and he will be an asset to the Titans.

We will miss him!

Foz has been great and I was one of the most vocal critics of his signing.
He's coming to the end of his playing days.

If the Tits want to offer him 2 more years on more money when we are offering 1, then all the best to him.

Thanks for everything Foz and good luck to you. (Just not against us ok champion)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8