The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

Rambofan said:
ManlyBacker said:
KIERAN FORAN is believed to be close to announcing he will re-sign with Manly until the end of 2015.

Read the full article

Rubbish,

Foran has been meeting with Des in a North Shore bowling club over the last two months and is about to sign with Canterbury.

And you plebs can bag that all you want but it is fact.

Snakes contract has been finalised and signed off on by both parties.

Injury is not what is keeping him out of first grade.

I dont know the state of the contracts or the negotiations but I know this.

you are wrong about Brett Stewart.

Brett is injured. He was almost certain to play aginst Penrith when on the Friday before he was practising taking high balls and he went up to take a ball AFL style with hands above his head and dropped to the ground in agony. Rib cartlidge injuries are very painful and difficult to assess.

The other inaccuracy in this thread is that Foran is managed by Paul Sutton and Mimis.

Ceagle said:
Rambofan said:
mickqld said:
Rambofan said:

Foran has been meeting with Des in a North Shore bowling club over the last two months and is about to sign with Canterbury.

Absolute bull**** you have nfi.
Really.Well mate with every post suggesting I am wrong,you are making yourself look more stupid than before.We all know you have had no decent first hand mail since you started posting and only rely on people like me to give you the info the Manly Daily wont.

Passionate wanna be supporter fail.
But nothing you have said has happened yet, if you want to be taken serious how about telling us about the injury situation and see if that comes true
really? heck my posts on des leaving the club and taking staff with him.And there is a lot more.

joeboy said:
So we are losing all of foran, t Rex, Matai, lussick and snake...

There is no way that is happening lovefooty...

I agree on one thing, I'd love many to low the lid on whatever they to against des. He f**king deserves it, even if only 20% of the conjecture is true.

Sorry I was only talking about Foran. I have heard nothing about the others.

I do know that if foran is gone the club will run hard to keep most of the other players.

Rambofan said:
Thats funny Jatz.We both know which club it has been and why.

I freely admit it. You just cant trust golf reshoeing establishments any more.

What is your opinion of how des is thought of within manly admin and inner sanctum now love footy..? Surely heb must be absolutely detested?

Is the legal avenue still been pur(sued?)

Hi guys , I'm new hear and we are all entitled to our thoughts and opinions
Here goes , hope I'm wrong.

Foran still not signing after dce has
Forans Relationship with scum DES
The deceiving bulldog culture
The determination of hasler destroying the manly club
Relationship with same managers as DES
Scumdogs financial situation ( rich )
At least of all the cocky & confident message sent out today with that scumdogs tshirt .

To me it all points that he won't be at manly
Hope I'm wrong , I have no sources or facts but I'm putting one & one together.
Sorry if I've upset anyone

I always thought it would be a hard fight to keep Foz. Thanks for the guys with the info. Whether it be true or not, it makes for some fun reading.

I hope we retain Foz. I would like him to pick the club and culture over a coach.

You know what I hate? These freeken cryptic know alls that come here and throw crumbs to everyone. Even if these people are right I wonder what sort of psychiatric illness that they have to get there thrills out of doing it.

Look if you know something then have the intestinal fortitude to tell whole story, if not then shut up!

I know my company has a third part contract with Snake, so Rambo how can i possibly believe anything you post.

Rambo you are like Nostradamus, he made hundreds of predictions and was lucky, he got a couple right too.

panash said:

At least of all the cocky & confident message sent out today with that scumdogs tshirt .

Dude, wheres my car ?

Sorry should have said wheres my Foran.

Whethers hes here or not time will eventually tell us.
You cant control it, so please don't worry.

Foran here or at the dogs? Nice to stay, see ya ron if you go.

Manly is still here..
B2B keep the faith.

joeboy said:
What is your opinion of how des is thought of within manly admin and inner sanctum now love footy..? Surely heb must be absolutely detested?

Is the legal avenue still been pur(sued?)

Well i hope the people I talk to don't get the s**** with me but he is hated for lieing to them and the world about going.

Rambofan said:
Ceagle said:
Rambofan said:
mickqld said:
Rambofan said:

Really.Well mate with every post suggesting I am wrong,you are making yourself look more stupid than before.We all know you have had no decent first hand mail since you started posting and only rely on people like me to give you the info the Manly Daily wont.

But nothing you have said has happened yet, if you want to be taken serious how about telling us about the injury situation and see if that comes true
really? heck my posts on des leaving the club and taking staff with him.And there is a lot more.

What posts?

You stopped posting under the name between decemeber 2010 and March this year, basically through the entire Des saga

psau14 said:
panash said:

Dude, wheres my car ?

Manly is still here..
B2B keep the faith.
Dude take it easy.
This is a forum about the topic , people have opinions. As I'm sure your well aware of.

If he goes or stays I feel it's fair we should all know . I think we are all over speculation if this and that .it's been too long
We are all anxious of putting this to bed !!
Until it happens people like to discuss thief thoughts

panash said:
psau14 said:
panash said:

Dude, wheres my car ?

Manly is still here..
B2B keep the faith.
Dude take it easy.
This is a forum about the topic , people have opinions. As I'm sure your well aware of.

If he goes or stays I feel it's fair we should all know . I think we are all over speculation if this and that .it's been too long

Its funny how rambomerkin and this merkin both appear on the same day,maybe they signed lifetime commitments to eachother

panash said:
psau14 said:
panash said:

Dude, wheres my car ?

Manly is still here..
B2B keep the faith.
Dude take it easy.

It is the unbearable and endless waiting for a final decision that bugs me...Why is all this taking so long? Surely it is either yes or no in regard to the Manly offer, so why drag it out? Is there something else going on that forces this stagnation and that this is something we are not yet aware of? Or is it merely a delay to make an announcement at the right PR time? Either way. I agree it should be put to bed, tucked in, kissed on the forehead and the light turned off after saying "goodnight
Keiran, and now stay with Manly". Easy!

Foran is not interested in leaving Manly, I don't know why its taking so long but put your house on him staying.

(Oh and hi and Bulldogs09 aka Doggiesbro, are you going to stalk me and run away like a little girl and post about me on the Kennel)

Fluffy said:
Rambofan said:
Ceagle said:
Rambofan said:
mickqld said:

What posts?

You stopped posting under the name between decemeber 2010 and March this year, basically through the entire Des saga
This from another nuffie.I was busy working ON THE ISSUE.Not like you ,neville nobody.

Rambofan is right on a few things:

1. I have heard that B Stewart was having a few drinks down @ The Steyn the other night. Not the sort of behaviour that a club would tolerate IF a player WAS injured.

2. The third party efforts from Manly are nothing more than a stalling tactic.

3. A suitable replacement halves coach for Andrew Johns is proving troublesome for the big F's contract.

4. The Bulldogs legal team are one of the best in the business, and I doubt they'd be worried about Manly's "claims". They don't move on stuff unless it's water-tight. Think about the claims of email being used. It's far easier to use a phone!!

Why do you come over here to muckrake. You have been called out so many times, but you obviously have nothing better to do.

Plus you don't even know what fair weather means.

Your club is souless, you pretend to be wealthy, when all your income is derived from middle class people feeding their hard earned through club endorsed poker machines and been "lucky" to Ivie in a hotly contested political seat. Yep, you got des, congrats, you also have the skeesiest CEO in the game. Your club has been caught cheating and swept many scandals under the rug. Take our coach and players, I still have much more to be proud about as a manly fan than you could ever imagine been a dogs fan...

MrInvisible said:
Rambofan is right on a few things:

1. I have heard that B Stewart was having a few drinks down @ The Steyn the other night. Not the sort of behaviour that a club would tolerate IF a player WAS injured.

2. The third party efforts from Manly are nothing more than a stalling tactic.

3. A suitable replacement halves coach for Andrew Johns is proving troublesome for the big F's contract.

4. The Bulldogs legal team are one of the best in the business, and I doubt they'd be worried about Manly's "claims". They don't move on stuff unless it's water-tight. Think about the claims of email being used. It's far easier to use a phone!!

1. I drink all the time when I'm injured, and even before big games. No big deal.
2. I guess if anyone knew that, it'd be an anonymous Bulldogs fan on a Manly forum. Thanks for the heads-up.
3. I don't understand why they don't make a big play for Kimmorley. A half who couldn't tackle and couldn't go 2 games without throwing an intercept. Foran would be mad to turn down the opportunity to work with that guy.
4. I agree. Those legal eagles showed their credentials to help the Bulldogs avoid the spoon in 2002. "They don't move on stuff unless it's water-tight". Haha, nice one.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8