The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd guess our reported offers are way off the mark to reality as well as these pie in the sky figures. You cannot field a team if you pay half your salary cap to 4 or 5 players.

one thing I'm not sure anyone has really talked about in regards to Foz and DCE is durability. I have concerns about kierans shoulders long term. They already look like thurstons and JT is 6 years older than him. Its a big chunk of change for someone you're not sure how much you'll get out of long term.

Has he signed yet?

Said he would not talk to any other club and money was not an issue.

He has had weeks now to understant the off field set up and future personell.

Why is he taking so long and stuffing everyone around?

Some clown I work with an eels fan reckons he has it on good authority (he is usually full of ****) that Foran has agreed with the eels but has said that if it is "leaked" by the eels before round 1 when we play them he will renege on the deal. I told him he is full of **** and we have a hundred on the decision. Foz you better re sign as I can't afford 2 give away a hundred.

Although all the media reports say stuff like "poised" or "Set to sign" or "Reportedly", the fact that Kieran Foran has NOT announced a media press conference or made a 'specific statement' on camera to the media, tells me two things:
1. The media articles are accurate. He's "poised" to sign and the delay in him coming forwards means
2. He has not yet fully 100% decided and negotiations for contract terms are continuing as we speak and write these things.

Therefore, If MWSE have made their 'best offer' and that part is complete, all the decision now lies with Kieran Foran, RIGHT NOW he's deciding.

One thing people are forgetting is, even if he does sign soon for the slime, that contract is not binding until July 1, so before then, he can change his mind.

One thing people are forgetting is, even if he does sign soon for the slime, that contract is not binding until July 1, so before then, he can change his mind.

Who cares though...he signed....I don't want a turncoat, that's done a turncoat, so he can turncoat on the ancilery club he did a turncoat from the original club that he did a turncoat act.

I don't so much feel an attachment to DCE (as much as I do think he is a wonderful footballer), but I am shattered at the prospect of Foz playing for the slime. Yes, It's nice to win, but you can't win em all, which makes culture the most important facet of a club. Foran is a huge part of our culture...he is Manly, just the same as Snake, Killer, Matai, and Ballin are Manly. It will be a disaster if he leaves.

I wonder how Tooves feels about giving Brad Arthur a job as his assistant a couple of years ago.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10