The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard someone on Talkin' Sport today who rang in and said he had heard that both Bozo and Beaver had spoken at length to Foran today and convinced him to stay. He also said that he would re-sign with Manly on Monday.

Here's hoping this guy has good mail and it is true.

Unfortunately this is the advent of social media. Everyone seems to know what's going on at any one time or think they do ... and then the rumor spreads like wildfire, whereas in the old days, nobody worried until the deal was done, because nobody knew.

These days most of us should probably be on some antidepressant drug given the raft of negative information we keep getting about the club.

The fact is that newspaper sales have decreased significantly as has their advertising revenue and while in the past they used to bask in sensationalism to sell a tabloid it's now gone to bull****alism to sell a paper (make it up and worry about the lawyers later ... at least we sell a paper).

Foz was gone to the Bulldogs several years ago if you all remember (how can you not?). I think he wants to stay and my guess is that he will. As for DCE, he'd likely earn the same money working in one of Eddie Hayson's places as he would at a football club.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Personally I think you build a better football team around DCE than you do Foz but Foz is the type of guy you want in your team when you trailing on the score board

I take your point, and I agree in a footballing sense; DCE has all the skills, and is a "creative" half, but Foran is the guy I am proud to call an Eagle. He is the one opposition supporters wish was at their club, and he is the one who I want to see captain our club. The culture comes before anything else, even winning. It's like Chip's post in the Matai thread; he'd watch a team of 16 reserve graders run around with Skivvy because "the guy is Manly".

I take your point, and I agree in a footballing sense; DCE has all the skills, and is a "creative" half, but Foran is the guy I am proud to call an Eagle. He is the one opposition supporters wish was at their club, and he is the one who I want to see captain our club. The culture comes before anything else, even winning. It's like Chip's post in the Matai thread; he'd watch a team of 16 reserve graders run around with Skivvy because "the guy is Manly".
Bhurer will be our next captain

The one who we should be proud to call an Eagles is the one that commits to the Eagles and neither has done that as yet

Bhurer will be our next captain

It will be interesting to see how well he bounces back from the knee reconstruction; I wait with bated breath.

Speed is such an integral part of his game, given his sleight stature; he needs it to be effective. I am backing him to return to his best.

The one who we should be proud to call an Eagles is the one that commits to the Eagles and neither has done that as yet

It doesn't matter what he does, he will always be a champion in my eyes. The entertainment he has provided me over the last 5 years is priceless.

It will be interesting to see how well he bounces back from the knee reconstruction; I wait with bated breath.

Speed is such an integral part of his game, given his sleight stature; he needs it to be effective. I am backing him to return to his best.
I suspect that is the first time "bated breath" has been spelled correctly on silvertails.

Zorba on 2ky radio this morning
" Foran and DCE have not signed with any one as yet and we are desperately trying hard to sign them but if they sign with any one else it wont be the end of the world for Manly just like it wasnt the end of the world for us when our best ever player Fulton left the club in 1976 because 2 years later in 1978 we won another grand final "

Just finishing pissing myself laughing at James Hoopers story in the Tele. He had Foran having a meeting ( with Bozo) and deciding 2 stay until they played a TRIAL against the roosters and were beaten so now he is having doubts lol.

Foran signed months ago. This is all just time wastage....unless he reneged...and given his character, I wouldn't put it past him.

Foran signed months ago. This is all just time wastage....unless he reneged...and given his character, I wouldn't put it past him.

You should tweet/facebook/instagram/.... (I dunno) foz that you know this and ask why he won't admit it!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10