The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol.
What a f*cking joke they are.
They were all going on last year about what a great signing he was going to be.
They didn't adhere to a very simple philosophy.
Nothing comes out of parra better than when it went in.
Even killer had to escape to st Helens to recover.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if FOURan was shopped around to help ease their salary cap blues?
He could then create NRL history - five different clubs in five years.

I heard Tallis say yesterday "my grand father would out sprint Foran".

The funny thing is he hasnt been able to run for 3 clubs now.

The bloke is shot, physically and mentally. Regardless of what he did to Manly towards the end there's no doubt he gave his all during his best years to us and I can't help but feel sorry for him now to be honest.
He will probably become a Channel Nein commentator. At least he is able to string a cohesive sentence together unlike that dribbler Joey Johns.

Watching Foran lately reminds me of a busted geoff toovey in the Northern eagles days . Poor ole Tooves had to do to much on his own at the backend
No lyons or Hasler , a crippled Kosef he had to much on his plate and shortened his career by a couple. I see similar happening to Foran .

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/medical-retire-foran.109654/

Signing Foran was always a horrible move made completely out of desperation.

He was a complete passanger all year last year with the Warriors who never got involved. The Warriors wisely signed him to a cheap one year deal. Somehow off the back of that and with the whole rugby league community having seen Foran as a complete shadow of his former self physically and mentally, our genius club signed him for four seasons on huge money...

Every game this season he's done nothing. He never kicks, he doesn't set anything else up and he's just there for a paycheck, a fat hefty paycheck that he doesn't deserve one bit.

If you watched our team and had no idea who was who, you would think Matt Frawley, a reserve grader, was our marquee player considering how much he has the ball and kicks.

Its an absolute disgrace that we have to tolerate Foran for four seasons while we pay better, more talented players with a bigger future ahead of them to play for other clubs.

Foran should be ashamed not at the contract that he's on, but that he doesn't even try and earn one cent of it. Hopefully he retires soon but by the time he does, Des Hasler and our moronic club would have given him the biggest retirement fund he could ever hope for.

He should be dropped to Reserves because we basically play with 12 in attack every game he's out there.

Most of that rant may be true, except the sentence that "Foran should be ashamed...". Why? I'm sure he is trying but he is not the player he was. Everybody knew this .. . except the Canterbury Board who signed him. They are the ones that should be ashamed.
As for getting a medical retirement, the only chance of this is that he is a Dogs' player and Greenturd may again change the rules to suit his favoured club. Naturally, Matai and Stewart were not awarded the same consideration because they played for Manly.

Haha yep, so we know the Kieran Forum will be alive for another 4 years. Pure gold.

That contract sounds like a thank you from Des for the premiership in '11 .....

Can't wait to see what sort of "new" injury he gets for a medical retirement .....

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10