The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foran has never been the quickest player.. its his other skills and ability that some may find worthwhile. Blake green is slow but is seen as an asset. Foran has a habit of picking the right plays and knows how to create opportunities. I seen many sets just now where he had hands on his ball every tackle directing the team around fluently and they were looking dangerous. If we can somehow manage fitting foran in with walker and Suli in the centres im all for it. If walker has to leave im not sure how I feel about it. I'm conflicted about it all really.. but foran still has something to offer.. hopefully not at the expense of team balance
He will balance the team out... suli and walker as the centers is a deadly center pairing. Like you said he steers the ship well and with a team coming last he still has great numbers where it counts. And like you said he is involved in every set unlike dce who goes missing regularly. That line break he made and the offload was brilliant but again let down by inferior team mates. #Foran2021Eagle

Foran has never been the quickest player.. its his other skills and ability that some may find worthwhile. Blake green is slow but is seen as an asset. Foran has a habit of picking the right plays and knows how to create opportunities. I seen many sets just now where he had hands on his ball every tackle directing the team around fluently and they were looking dangerous. If we can somehow manage fitting foran in with walker and Suli in the centres im all for it. If walker has to leave im not sure how I feel about it. I'm conflicted about it all really.. but foran still has something to offer.. hopefully not at the expense of team balance

Im ok to lose Walker.
He does not offer value for $ in my mind. Funa will be a better value for $ centre going foward, and we can spend those $ better elsewhere.

Agree re Forans ability with the ball, especially when he plays so direct, and so late in the line.

His defence, and overall fitness are major concerns for me.

He will balance the team out... suli and walker as the centers is a deadly center pairing. Like you said he steers the ship well and with a team coming last he still has great numbers where it counts. And like you said he is involved in every set unlike dce who goes missing regularly. That line break he made and the offload was brilliant but again let down by inferior team mates. #Foran2021Eagle
Rumour has it walker will be pushed out of the club to fit foran in but...

Im ok to lose Walker.
He does not offer value for $ in my mind. Funa will be a better value for $ centre going foward, and we can spend those $ better elsewhere.

Agree re Forans ability with the ball, especially when he plays so direct, and so late in the line.

His defence, and overall fitness are major concerns for me.
He is only on 400k but... thats cheap for someone who was a dally m center last time he played in that position. Maybe u dont think he has been of value coz he has been playing in the wrong position?

He is only on 400k but... thats cheap for someone who was a dally m center last time he played in that position. Maybe u dont think he has been of value coz he has been playing in the wrong position?

Its a pipedream to think Walker will be playing centre here.
As you just said, Des sees him as collateral damage for Foran.

Rumour has it walker will be pushed out of the club to fit foran in but...
I hope we keep walker.. walker foran turbo on that left side screams points. We can even keep Slowfua with walker there but id rather anyone else.
I dont see how old mate thinks funa can offer anything close to walker but hey apparently Nikorima is the new shannon boyd of the nrl

Its a pipedream to think Walker will be playing centre here.
As you just said, Des sees him as collateral damage for Foran.
Why ? Why cant we have both? How much is Joel Thompson on? Plus Elliot and croker will be sacked. Thats about 700k isn't it? Foran will get 350-400k, 300k left over to get a decent winger or depth signing or keep hoppa

Interesting how you took that out of what i said.... hmmm
Is it?
ill look forward to watching you pretend you dont love him
guys are jizzing over him
You'll take him back and you'll like it
I just jizzed
Does this not arouse you?
two are gonna be butt hurt when he is signed

Wow... you are a strange creature. How long did it take for you to collect all that? How much of your sundee arvo did you spend thinking about me? I dont see anything gay in those comments if you read them in context... not that there's anything wrong with that :)

Ps hahaha how far back did you go lol i swear one of them is about the fox team jizzing over sCam sounds about right

Wow... you are a strange creature. How long did it take for you to collect all that? How much of your sundee arvo did you spend thinking about me? I dont see anything gay in those comments if you read them in context... not that there's anything wrong with that :)

Ps hahaha how far back did you go lol i swear one of them is about the fox team jizzing over sCam sounds about right
Just the last few pages. They are all about Foran...

Just the last few pages. They are all about Foran...
Funny thing is i dont see anything gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) about the comments. They are light hearted comments some about team selections if we got foran some are not even remotely gay.

You'll take him back and you'll like it is gay?

I look forward to you pretending you dont love him is gay? Dont you love turbo? I love snake matai lyon etc interesting world view you have MF76

Guys are jizzing over him.. ok out of context sure. Hahaha translation... the fox team are talking him up or something like that cant recall the exact post.

Good points. I agree it is a risk. Im of the mindset that for 300K he is worth it for mentoring alone. Whether that's a waste of money i'm not to sure but if he manages more than half the season we'd be laughing.

...When he has played

He has played 11/14 games this year but only about 50% of games in the previous 4 seasons. This season is an outlier and 11/14 is still under 80% which is the bare minimum of what you want.

He is now 30 and even more likely to pick up injuries going forward. Not to mention he puts guys like Cust or Schuster even further back in the queue.

Obviously there are problems at the club and I don't see how signing an injury-prone #6 is going to fix anything.

Reoccurring injuries aside I just question whether resentfulness would come into play knowing he rejected a contract similar to DCE’s once (if) he is back?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8