The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1662451403422.jpeg

Oh well... Foz is gone & we will see if the Shoe is as his manager & others on here claim "the next messiah".. Lets hope he is hey...
Sure as hell hope is the messiah and not another Ash Taylor, full of promise but failing to live up to all the expectation for whatever reasons.

This quote is what stands out the most in this Foran Article

Quote ....
This club has shaped me as the man I am today. It’s the people within the four walls of the joint that make it so Special. End Quote

We are a very Special club indeed and we should always Strive and live up to our Legendary clubs benchmark of excellence and Keep it Successful and Special

All the Best Foz

This quote is what stands out the most in this Foran Article

Quote ....
This club has shaped me as the man I am today. It’s the people within the four walls of the joint that make it so Special. End Quote

We are a very Special club indeed and we should always Strive and live up to our Legendary clubs benchmark of excellence and Keep it Successful and Special

All the Best Foz
Wish him well. Love the Foz, gutted he's leaving. Forever a Manly legend. Hoping he comes back to us in a coaching capacity when he retires

GUTTED he's leaving. Love Foz with all my heart. Damn ageing. I guess the club has to consider succession though, and they probably did the right thing.

Still absolutely gut wrenching though. I'm gonna hate seeing him play for the White Line Tits.
You probably won't have to worry.

If past form lines hold he will get injured pretty early on and hardly play.
It appears his body only works for manly.

I hope he doesn't get injured of course.

He had a solid two years for us but his departure was coming and in the circumstances its part of the changes we need to get out of the hole we are in. I would have been preferred to keep him as half back and not resign DCE but I suspect Foran not having a good long kicking game and his historical lack of loyalty played a part in the decision made. Time to break out of our time capsule and move into the future.

I watched a half-hour show with Kieran the other night on fox. He admitted to his mistakes over the last decade and talked about how his depression made him temporarily walk away from the game. As a footballer and a Manly player he is one of my all all time favourites but it's his honesty and his desire to be a better man that earns my respect.
I'd genuinely love to sit down and buy the bloke a beer. Thanks for your time in the Maroon and White Kieran.

I watched a half-hour show with Kieran the other night on fox. He admitted to his mistakes over the last decade and talked about how his depression made him temporarily walk away from the game. As a footballer and a Manly player he is one of my all all time favourites but it's his honesty and his desire to be a better man that earns my respect.
I'd genuinely love to sit down and buy the bloke a beer. Thanks for your time in the Maroon and White Kieran.
yeah man i watched that too. Seems like the absolute best bloke. Who knows, maybe he is GM of football or something like that for Manly in 6-7 years time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4