The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

Phantar said:
Chill conanu.

Foran's not the Messiah. He's just a very naughty boy.

Yeah mate i know. I think what is annoying me most is the whole principal of the matter. To be honest if Foran says he's leaving and we get to keep the rest then to be honest, Happy Days!! but who knows how this garbage will play out would be nice to get up tomorrow and find all the deals done and we can move on. Unfortunately its felt like a permanent holding pattern ever since the Grand Final and until this crap is sorted we cant really move on. Even though the salary cap hits every team after a GF its hard to remember a club re-negotiating so many contracts straight after a GF. Most players are happy to re-sign after the win a comp god knows how Des has arranged our set-up hes such a jerk. It was annoyoing to hear Mcdougall on the roast saying bad luck to Manly because we put the get out clause in his contract, he must be really ignorant if he didnt realise it was Des who put it in.

But im sick of fighting our corner and getting laughed off by people who read 2 lines in an article and make up a story in their head and then have the nerve to argue. Its so tiresome.

You know what I hope conanu?
1. Foran goes, so we don't have to go through Round III of K. Foran contract negotiations, circa 2015;
2. The Club cracks on and re-signs the others;
3. Riccardi steps up; and
4. The Chihuahas are left with a 'try too hard' 5/8 who is struggling to make an impact with a dud halfback, behind an over-rated pack.

In the interim, their form this year drops away because several of them realise (well and truly) they are not in the new coach's plans for 2013 and beyond.

The fault lies with the administration of your club, the dogs have been through this years back. As far as players go it's no different to anyone changing their job for better conditions or being poached by a former boss.
, nothing will ever change, it will happen to every club in the comp..

rainman said:
The fault lies with the administration of your club, the dogs have been through this years back. As far as players go it's no different to anyone changing their job for better conditions or being poached by a former boss.
, nothing will ever change, it will happen to every club in the comp..

I don't know which club you support but you are right about one thing. Someone at OUR club did stuff up by allowing Hasler too much latitude in regards to contract negotiations...I don't think many of us here shy away from the truth, it's just that Hasler seems to also have taken advantage of the situation....Not my idea of honesty.

Jethro said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Jethro said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Zorba on todays Sposts sunday

scroll
to 115:00

http://flash.vx.roo.com/streamingVX/261056/2611/SSR/Podcasts/59/544051.mp3

Are you sure that you have the right podcast there B_E as if I go to that 115:00 position that you have stated, all that I get is Peter Gabriel singing Sledgehammer. I've even tried skimming through the entire podcast and still can't find Zorba.
just after he finishes singing he comes on

copy and paste the below link into your browsers
http://flash.vx.roo.com/streamingVX/261056/2611/SSR/Podcasts/59/544051.mp3

Oh, okay. I must have skimmed too far past the song then. Ta.

Zorba is on just before the 2 hour mark. He says kieran is laughing at the speculation, is settled with his gf in dy, likes playing with his brother, and has a gut feeling he will stay. Also said that he had coffee with kieran this week, so a busy week for coffees by all accounts!

IMO If Foran doesn't come out this week before the game and give the team a huge morale boost saying he's signed with Manly then you must assume that he's headed to the dogs and doesn't want to upset the fans.

49 pages?

The GF wins threads (total) did not get this many posts

joeboy said:
Like every manly fan out there, this is driving me to distraction. If it is indeed fozzie to the dogs.. Then the ballpark 600 k p/a should be more than enough to sure up the contracts of snake, t Rex Matai and ballin. TRex and Matai are already signed, they just have options, so I would imagine those contracts are already calculated In the cap. So we have 600 k to sign up snake and and ballin.. Don't really care about lussick, blood someone else.. I have a very limited understanding of how all this works, but I would be devastated if it worked out any worse than this.

The problem is the mail is strong that t-rex has signed with the dogs as well. Do any of the other players want to stay or will we be forced to pay overs to retain them?

Snake wants top dollar to stay but is high risk. There doesn't seem to be too many other clubs wanting to sign him and if we do manage to keep him for a lot less than what he wants will his heart actually be in playing for us?

lsz said:
49 pages?

The GF wins threads (total) did not get this many posts

go to your settings and change it to 50 posts per page much easier to navigate

I was listening to the 2GB just before 2.30, the big marn recons his mail is that Foran definently has signed with the dogs or Manly, and is still weighing up his options, i hope he's right

GO MANLY

comic097 said:
I was listening to the 2GB just before 2.30, the big marn recons his mail is that Foran definently has signed with the dogs or Manly

Glad thats settled then. What a relief.

Frankly if he wants to go to a club like the Dogs......I'll help him pack.

Its been said before....we don't need anyone that wants to pull on different colours.

With the exception of finals matches, I've never wanted to win a match so badly.

Jatz Crackers said:
comic097 said:
I was listening to the 2GB just before 2.30, the big marn recons his mail is that Foran definently has signed with the dogs or Manly

Glad thats settled then. What a relief.

YEP Im glad too

I can't believe we are still discussing this.

Won't it continue to be discussed till we have an announcement, one way or the other?

comic097 said:
I was listening to the 2GB just before 2.30, the big marn recons his mail is that Foran definently has signed with the dogs or Manly, and is still weighing up his options, i hope he's right

GO MANLY
Is that a typo or he has signed 2 contracts ?

comic097 said:

GO MANLY

Big call there :rolleyes:

Does anyone often have a problem where they click on the last page but it says the thread doesnt exist?

Cameron said:
comic097 said:

GO MANLY
Is that a typo or he has signed 2 contracts ?

My bad, I meant he hasen't signed with either team

Can't believe some on here are ripping into Foz and the kid hasn't even left yet,( not officially anyway). Iv only ever heard him say he loves the club and wants to stay. Until he makes an official announcement I'l take him at his word.

the mauler said:
Can't believe some on here are ripping into Foz and the kid hasn't even left yet,( not officially anyway). Iv only ever heard him say he loves the club and wants to stay. Until he makes an official announcement I'l take him at his word.
100% if he stays you all should sign a big card that says sorry for slagging you Foz, please forgive us

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10