The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no farking idea what to believe. I was just reading a couple of articles on the smh stating he was likely to go the dogs. They are all dated today. I guess they were probably written last night, but still. I am not happy just yet.

It wouldn't have surprised if over the last few weeks Foran has changed his mind a dozen times about what to do. He's probably told people he was leaning one way and they've gone onto take that as gospel, but only for him to change his mind.

Any of you lot on here want to offer Foran any apologies for the crap you were hanging on him because you thought he was going ?

Hopefully a few may learn a lesson out of it all

Kiwi Eagle said:
Any of you lot on here want to offer Foran any apologies for the crap you were hanging on him because you thought he was going ?

Hopefully a few may learn a lesson out of it all

It is just passion KE. That is the line trotted out to defend some of the crap that gets posted.

Only 36 more posts to do it in :0
60,000+ views on this post is crazy

Garts said:
Article on the DT website saying Tooves has jumped the gun on the Foran signing.

I find that quote from the DT funny when in actual fact is was one of their reporters (James Hooper) tweeting it last night....... the mind boggles

I will wait for the official statement.

Mr Invisable, I feel sorry for you mate you just dont seem welcome anywhere.

I am extremly confident that TRex will be staying at Manly and dont be surprised if you see both Liam and Riccardi in our top 17 for next season in different roles than what they have now.

Earnie the Eagle said:
I will wait for the official statement.

Mr Invisable, I feel sorry for you mate you just dont seem welcome anywhere.

I am extremly confident that TRex will be staying at Manly and dont be surprised if you see both Liam and Riccardi in our top 17 for next season in different roles than what they have now.

Im thinking Liam = hooker, Riccardi.....haven't watched him so struggling to slot him in, unless Foran to centre and Riccardi 5/8????

So whats the latest - I have been in Melbourne all day? Couldnt be stuffed reading all the posts

The Wheel said:
So whats the latest - I have been in Melbourne all day? Couldnt be stuffed reading all the posts

Officially Foran has not signed with anyone yet. It seems we are all getting ahead of ourselves just a touch. Im waiting on an official announcement from David Perry or Foran himself.

I fear Rambofan has died of shock from last night's announcement on the Footy Show.

Hang on, "fear" is not the word I'm looking for..... "hope" is the one.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ballin gone with L Foran into hooker and Riccardi into short 14 would be how I would read between those lines

i'd hate to see mb leave us.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Maybe time to head to the Storm forum and create havoc there Mr I, perhaps those south of the border might believe your BS

put him in touch with lotti!

torana355 said:
The Wheel said:

Officially Foran has not signed with anyone yet. It seems we are all getting ahead of ourselves just a touch. Im waiting on an official announcement from David Perry or Foran himself.

Completely agree, too much yes he has, maybe he has, wait - no he hasn't, but yes he will........... doing my head in, hopefully next week it will be resolved.....

And a bigger hope - we flog the dogs tonight GO MANLY!!!!!!!!!

Ricardi is a halfback. He struggled in the number 6 when he and DCE played together as they were both shot callers. That means him and DCE don't work that well as a combo.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8