The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whether we believe it or not, with Foz & Choc going to Parra because of Arthur, surely there comes a time that Assistant Coaches have a "non-compete" clause in the contracts.

It's commonplace in the corporate world, eg an exec at say Comm Bank can't move to Westpac for X amount of years.
We released Arthur from the final year of his contract with us so he could take up a head coaching role at Parra, well, bugger me, it took less than one season to sign two of our best players.
And Des tried the same but all he got was She-Rex.

I know it would be hard to enforce but it may need to be something to be looked at in the future.
I know players follow coaches, but to follow assistant coaches* is something else.

* They went for the dosh but want us to believe they didn't.

This is just ridiculous.
The Eels signed a player who was off contract. Manly have ****-all that they can do to prevent that and nor should they.

So to sign up the question is- How many points did manly score in the 2008 grand final.
Quiet funny really.

Oh BTW im not even a parra supporter. I followed the NTH sydney bears till you stole our club

Why would you be dumb enough to sign up using a business email ? Been electrocuted 1 too many times ?

So......

Started with Des, then hoppa, trex, kitey, gifty, choc, dce and now the bell tolls for foz.
Thanks for the memories FOZ.

We are all upset at your decision, but it' yours and you played well for Manly over 9 years (lets forget every game you played from August last year).

Your not a grub, traitor or anything else that I'm sure you will be called by 1% of the Manly fans. You were the heart of the team for so long, we will all miss that.

See ya.

So to sign up the question is- How many points did manly score in the 2008 grand final.
Quiet funny really.

Oh BTW im not even a parra supporter. I followed the NTH sydney bears till you stole our club

Oh god. This poor sod's an ex Bears Supporter. Go easy. From what I know, most of the surviving 'supporters' of that train wreck are in intensive therapy. They've got chips on their shoulders the size of boulders and they roam the internet looking to off load their years of accumulated frustration and despair, mainly on Manly supporters. I suppose if i'd been in an abusive relationship for years, I'd do the same thing...

Jamie - remember 1992, major semi against the Panthers? So close.

I have found during the course of my life, that the people who claim the can ride buckjumpers, invariably can't. People who claim boldly that they can fight, usually can't. People that claim to get a lot of sex, usually don't, and that trolls are petty, vindictive C**ts.

Did you try reporting it to the police ??

Dear lord - you were a Bears fan? So was I. Used to sit under the fig at North Sydney Oval watching that team win next to nothing. The best thing that happened to that club was extinction. They couldn't beat their way out of a brown paper bag.

The amalgamation of Manly, and North Sydney reminded me of the movie Twins, only The Bears were Danny De Vito, and The Sea Eagles, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The strong survive, the weak get culled. Never fear though, Manly has enough love to accept just one more fan in you. Jump across with me. You'd have to get used to a strange foreign feeling you wouldn't have been used to as a Bears fan though.....

It's called winning.

So I am guessing after that post you are adding "Fortune Teller" along with "Illiterate Dribbler" to your CV that you hand in for Centrelink to check once a month.

How did you know i was on centrelink and smoked bongs? Gee your good, maybe you should be a fotrune teller. TBH i enjoy my lifestyle. I get paid to do what i love while people like you pay my bills

I could only justify 800k and locked in for 4 years with no 2 year option in his favour. Beyond that and your hamstrung like the Cowboys...

You think the Cowboys have been hamstrung because of Thurston's high salary?
They have a team that is solid right around the park, including some top-class personnel in Scott, Tamou and Taumololo. Over the years they have had highly regarded players around JT like Tate, Bowen, Payne,Tariq Sims, etc. They are constantly picked for the top 4 by most punters because of the team they have. Their problem is not the playing squad.

How did Souths go after paying a motza for Inglis?
You can afford a player, or even a couple of players (Roosters) on very high salaries these days.

The amalgamation of Manly, and North Sydney reminded me of the movie Twins, only The Bears were Danny De Vito, and The Sea Eagles, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The strong survive, the weak get culled. Never fear though, Manly has enough love to accept just one more fan in you.

Yeah....but their mum loved them both!

CEO joke K met with Foz's manager George mimmis recently & told him they could sack 2V and replace him with Nathan Brown, in a last ditch attempt to keep Kieran.

How did you know i was on centrelink and smoked bongs? Gee your good, maybe you should be a fotrune teller. TBH i enjoy my lifestyle. I get paid to do what i love while people like you pay my bills

Missed a few comma's and full stops...but your getting there. Start with picture books, and go from there mate. You're embarrassing yourself.

Ok im going too leave you all with good KARMA - Firstly there are a few young and real talented players at the club.Persist with them. Sign Seizer and Get Hodgo back from the dogs.-That is your halves sorted for half of what foran and DCE would of cost.And there good players.
Maybe even go after T-Rex if have there is any money left. The silliest thing your club did was sign Mason and Mateo. It may take 2-3 years to be back at the top but it isn't all doom and gloom.
And get rid of Toovey. Its seems the players dont want to play for him.

Good luck manly friends-I wish you best of luck

Dear lord - you were a Bears fan? So was I. Used to sit under the fig at North Sydney Oval watching that team win next to nothing. The best thing that happened to that club was extinction. They couldn't beat their way out of a brown paper bag.

The strong survive, the weak get culled. Never fear though, Manly has enough love to accept just one more fan in you. Jump across with me. You'd have to get used to a strange foreign feeling you wouldn't have been used to as a Bears fan though.....

It's called winning.

Don't listen to him.....he's a Panthers supporter.

Is it Thursday yet??

Nope....oh well Jamie's power just ran out and he has to wait until Thursday for his next Centrelink payment before he can turn it back on again.

Seeya dickhead, thanks for coming!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8