The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe.

Pretty sure my 8 year old daughter could do better than that pitiful effort though. Get back on the bus mate....it's leaving soon
Good one .... you really got me there. You are clearly superior.

We put all our eggs in one basket to go after this guy. He left us high and dry! As a result we had to pay overs!! For DCE.

Good one .... you really got me there. You are clearly superior.
Yeah, well the old Bears diatribe is tedious and ignorant. I thought we as a collective finally grew up and moved past that? Clearly some people can't escape the nappy comedy.

Next you'll tell me to go support another team. Siiiiigh. Simple comments, by simple people i guess.

And yes, if you continue to bleat that drivel, I along with most others are superior supporters based on maturity levels alone.

Toughen up, and move past that obsolete commentary - we aren't in the playground any longer as much as you want to live there.

Nobody is angry because he decided to leave. It was the scorched earth tactics he used when leaving - playing like crap, waiting until after DCE had left before signing with Parra (even though he knew well before then that he wanted to leave). He was mad at the club and wanted to damage it.

1. He wants to go, we want him to go, and he signs with Parra for $1.2m a season. Making him the highest paid player in the game at that time. The consensus is that this is absolutely ludicrous money that we would be crazy to match.

2. He makes some statements that he is looking forward to playing under his new coach. Hardly ground-breaking stuff.

3. He plays badly. The reported reason is a chronic back/hamstring injury + playing when not fit - playing injured because of our horrendous injury toll. As outsiders, we dismiss this and conclude, without evidence, that the poor form is instead because of maliciousness towards Manly, and lack of heart. The Manly players, coach, and other insiders disagree with our theory, but we're sure that we're right.

I'm still stumped with our logic.

Last edited:
My bet is he will end up with his best mate Pearce at the Roosters, now that Maloney is going. As long as he doesn't stay at Manly, I'm happy.
Yeah I reckon you're spot on the money here Bones. Maloney's exit has freed up some space in their "salary cap" (har har har!) so they'll pick up Foran to partner Pearce..

We wouldn't be able to afford him with the DCE contract. I'm thinking Titans would be the only ones with the money in the cap. Or maybe Roosters.

We don't need him. Manly need to sign young blood as 5/8 for cheap instead and save money for forward.

I guess it is a slow news day at the tele (also remember he is a man of his word...)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8