The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing that puzzles me if we happen to land Foran on a life deal Christ I hope we have a good accountant. In 3 years or so the turbos , gutherson and any future stars that come through and there wage jumps dramatically how the hell do we balance this with the cap. These future stars will jump ship or are we are going to employ a jugglar from the circus. It's all OK in the interim but the future will be a bit shaky. Imo.

The thing that puzzles me if we happen to land Foran on a life deal Christ I hope we have a good accountant. In 3 years or so the turbos , gutherson and any future stars that come through and there wage jumps dramatically how the hell do we balance this with the cap. These future stars will jump ship or are we are going to employ a jugglar from the circus. It's all OK in the interim but the future will be a bit shaky. Imo.
Cap will go up, all the well paid old guys come retire, young cheap talent from Holden Cup making firsts. We'll be fine.

Kent explained it as
- from 2018, the Cap will increase by an unknown quantum
- we use the Scumos Model of building a Team around a quality/expensive spine - they have 3, we have 2 by 2018 as Snake etc will be retired

It will be presented to Foran, but he was muttering about wanting to go to another level with Dalai, so he may reject it again @:rolleyes:

No, no, no, **** the little pea heart, he doesn't get a life time deal. No. Nooooo.
ISC Jersey for Round 21
3178.jpg

Kieran Foran's statement :

"I don't know how it has come to this. I entered into an agreement 3 months ago in good faith, and I have never wavered. I have shown the utmost respect to Parramatta, and I'm not 100% sure it has been shown to me."

"I don't know how it has come to this. I entered into an agreement 3 months ago in good faith, and I have never wavered. I have shown the utmost respect to Parramatta, and I'm not 100% sure it has been shown to me"
And he might have added..."I am bewildered as I thought the Eels was a well-run club. Who could have imagined this? Excuse me, I'm off to a café to meet some friends"

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8