The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it possible then, that his poor form was not the dummy spit so many suspected but drug and alcohol induced?
No - the tanking was payback for a perceived slight of one of his mates. Not saying that his drinking wasn't also a contributing factor:mad:

Not turning up to rehab but drinking booze, when he is Club Captain on 1 million plus, shows his arrogance :wondering:

Fiz has been unmasked and inviting the Media to denounce him - dumb move a la Carney @:cool:

Are those rumours that we are behind the scenes discussing a return next year true. With the cap space freed up by killer and potentially Skivvy and snake we Possibly could afford him. However not sure that's a good use of funds.

Surely missing a rehab session isn't the only reason for a club breach notice, presumably more to the story. Anyone on Twitter, @readingtheplay seems to think this is all but 1/10th of what's going on.

Are those rumours that we are behind the scenes discussing a return next year true. With the cap space freed up by killer and potentially Skivvy and snake we Possibly could afford him. However not sure that's a good use of funds.
Neither was signing Myles,Taupau,John,Moltzen or Wright so why not add Foran to that list

Surely missing a rehab session isn't the only reason for a club breach notice, presumably more to the story. Anyone on Twitter, @readingtheplay seems to think this is all but 1/10th of what's going on.
Missing rehab, being drunk, not turning up to Club events... Then the rumours about :swear:@:mask: Twitter is ready to explode :lipssealed:
Good riddance :exclamation:

I hope not. It's reported we have made Blake Green an offer, so hopefully that means no to Foran returning

I hope not. It's reported we have made Blake Green an offer, so hopefully that means no to Foran returning
Just to put things into perspective, nobody would care if we signed Blake green, & I must admit, that neither would I. Signing Foran again, would be a huge media story.

from 1ee

Reply by Joseph 1 hour ago

I'm trying to get my head around this, the Foran I thought we signed was a class player, the ultimate competitor, a leader, a level headed representative, an elite player endorsed by the great Peter Sterling. A man of great character, a family man, a man of honour and loyalty, a bench mark for all aspiring rugby league players coming through the ranks.

He was touted as the most important signing in the clubs history.

And what did we get? From all reports, we signed a 1.2 million dollar, prescription addicted, alcoholic, gambling addicted freak with marital and mental issues coupled with chronic pre existing, hamstring injuries and to complete the set, add a new shoulder, season ending injury.

BA is credited for being close to Foran and the draw card to us signing this Toyota Celica with a Ferrari body kit. Surely BA was aware of Foran's issues.

loveislove @TipsyTracey
@Gus10Gould your thoughts on eels treatment of foran a young kid with family breakdown & depression surely their duty of care is poor

Phil Gould ‏@Gus10Gould 11m11 minutes ago
Phil Gould Retweeted loveislove

I know that I don't know enough about the situation to comment .. And I doubt you do either

From Twitter

The bloke can play footy. I hope he sorts things out. He's only busted because he smashed himself for us from 19 on. He came up as the cool younger kid hanging around some toxic older players. That hasn't helped him. The bloke we kept in comparison is a champion. He has been injured this year and copped a hammering from some duckhead 'Supporters' on this site but DCE has **** together. There's a future for this team. I am more invested already in the troboievics than I ever was watching the Stewart's come through. DCE 2xTurbos Buhrer Lussick Knight. That makes me happy. These players put in regardless. Foran lost something in 2014.

from 1ee

Reply by Joseph 1 hour ago

I'm trying to get my head around this, the Foran I thought we signed was a class player, the ultimate competitor, a leader, a level headed representative, an elite player endorsed by the great Peter Sterling. A man of great character, a family man, a man of honour and loyalty, a bench mark for all aspiring rugby league players coming through the ranks.

He was touted as the most important signing in the clubs history.

And what did we get? From all reports, we signed a 1.2 million dollar, prescription addicted, alcoholic, gambling addicted freak with marital and mental issues coupled with chronic pre existing, hamstring injuries and to complete the set, add a new shoulder, season ending injury.

BA is credited for being close to Foran and the draw card to us signing this Toyota Celica with a Ferrari body kit. Surely BA was aware of Foran's issues.
1280px-Lemon-Whole-Split.jpg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8