The Luke Brooks Book Thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thankyou @Thewestisbest . I’ve wanted to say something to @manly al, but I didn’t want to piss him off. I used to read all his posts, as he’s obviously an intelligent, calm, supporter with really good opinions . But as my eyes get worse, I have to go for the quick posts, or the spaced out ones (like @globaleagle s….not saying GEs spaced out, just his posts, oh hang on, I better say his are intelligent too. You all know how he gets sometime.lol:p).

But anyway I digress. @manly al if you could sneak a paragraph in or two, and maybe hit the return key to break them up. I promise I will read everyone. Nothing but love @manly al .:inlove:

Post in question is now new and improved!

s p a c e d o u t

Thankyou @Thewestisbest . I’ve wanted to say something to @manly al, but I didn’t want to piss him off. I used to read all his posts, as he’s obviously an intelligent, calm, supporter with really good opinions . But as my eyes get worse, I have to go for the quick posts, or the spaced out ones (like @globaleagle s….not saying GEs spaced out, just his posts, oh hang on, I better say his are intelligent too. You all know how he gets sometime.lol:p).

But anyway I digress. @manly al if you could sneak a paragraph in or two, and maybe hit the return key to break them up. I promise I will read everyone. Nothing but love @manly al .:inlove:
Hey my bad and really sorry for that inadequate side of my posts .

Honestly not intentional to not include paragraphs , make a concerted effort to do so when i do go a bit more in the detailed side .

just try to rely on the spacer but usually not good results .

Tried to google the correct method recently but can 't seem to manage it .

Just have to confess to a degree of computer illiteracy, pretty laid back and easy going by nature but again not intentional so apologies to all again .

See if i can still find a better method though , the least that i can do or condense some of my posts a bit .

I asked you once and got ghosted!!! #anticanadian lol

The spacer won't work so much. I can see you doing it. like . this

If yer on a computer...just hit

the

enter

button...!

PS: enjoy your posts. :)

Does anyone think we could have brought back Cade Cust for half the price that Brooks cost, knowing full well he's been impressive every time he's played for Manly already.
Cust is a way better defender than Brooks as well and can play in the halves and looked sharp as a 9.
People have short memories around here thinking Brooks is the saviour, when we could have spared half the BS and signed Cust, knowing what he brings to the table already and better....and for a cheaper price.
Don "t think that Cade has been re signed for Wigan so not sure what the go is there . Looks to have gone real well over there or at least at one stage . Good natural footy player and competitor but Brooks would still surely offer more for Manly 's requirements for the immediate future

the

enter

button...!

ghosted ? , hey that would not been intentional either , in any case i like Canadians [though know that you only said it in jest i . e anti ] though not sure about some of Justin Trudeau "s approaches in recent times . use face book messaging on a few occasions and do the very occasional e - mail so might experiment there but thanks for the tips regardless

Don "t think that Cade has been re signed for Wigan so not sure what the go is there . Looks to have gone real well over there or at least at one stage . Good natural footy player and competitor but Brooks would still surely offer more for Manly 's requirements for the immediate future
Schuster isn't a great defender and neither is Brooks.
Having both of those players in the same side will need require an expectation we will cop a lot of points from the other team next season.
Cust at least is a decent defender.

Last edited:
Should his nickname be Tyrion Lannister from GOT 😉
Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

That’s the thing with Parker. He is the ultimate team man. If Siebs said Im going to throw you in at prop, Parker wouldn’t blink.(well he might blink once, but then he’d be up for it.)
I was a bit skeptical with the Brooks signing initially but then looked at the overall picture right now
Shu not obviously going that well at 6 , Latu some way off and not assured , Weekes just not cutting it there either .
At least Brooks is an established half who should be able to manage a 6 role fairly competently and some good previous seasons to count in his favor .
Would like to have some more confidence in his defence but every chance that he can measure up and he is quick , especially over short distances .
B T W , hope that you are feeling better today

the

enter

button...!

Hey Professor Global Eagle , you have done it again .
Just to prompt me into using the enter key and hey presto some normal paragraph formations
F M D , i must live in the Twilight zone some of the time . Thank you

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8