The man to change things

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Honestly, in the circumstances I thought DCE was our worst the other night. Maybe I was expecting too much after his origin debut, but on the night he needed to step up and be dominant he didn't offer anything. Sure some of those factors you raised are spot on in regards to his performance, but the really good halves work out ways around that during the game to still have a bit of an impact

While we await the assessment on 2V's coaching results, realistically the Man who can change things is the person (not a player) who can whisper clear, impartial, realistic advice into 2V's ear: he listens and when it makes sense, 2V goes with it, acts on it.

Who is that Person ?

Does anyone know who has 2V's ear, apart from presumably Joey.???

The man who has changed things- Brett Stewart. He is the heart and sole of this team. The evidence is there when he isn't playing.

mickqld said:
The man who has changed things- Brett Stewart. He is the heart and sole of this team. The evidence is there when he isn't playing.

I thought that he had lost a bit of speed from the soles of his feet, lucky his soul was not tarnished by those crazy accusations a few years ago on top of his knee troubles.

Richie was good. I think when he gets his fitness up he should be in our starting side instead of Kite. Brent is in the twilight of his career and doesn't have the go-foward of Richie. And I haven't seen him set up a try like Richie did for a long time.

The Who said:
Richie was good. I think when he gets his fitness up he should be in our starting side instead of Kite. Brent is in the twilight of his career and doesn't have the go-foward of Richie. And I haven't seen him set up a try like Richie did for a long time.

Kite has a mountain of experience that cannot be replaced. He always steps up when we are short of players and is hitting the line like his old self this year. I think a few on here underestimate the value that he adds to the team, especially when we are down a few.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6