The Monday ticket release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
supersoniceagle said:
Does the AAN number stay the same throughout the finals? I have the email from last week's one so just wondering if it's the same code

Yes, the code remains the same.

Larissa I heard that those who bought tickets early from other clubs can get a refund and the tickets will be sold again. Does that mean that possibly on monday ticketek will have some available in all categories?

Guys I know I have some Cat 1's at work, my associate office has them so I'll need to check Monday....these are lower level, not sure which bay though.....104 I think......there were 8 spare when I left work on Thursday arvo

mickqld said:
Larissa I heard that those who bought tickets early from other clubs can get a refund and the tickets will be sold again. Does that mean that possibly on monday ticketek will have some available in all categories?
That's right. Cat 1 will still be very limited though.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Guys I know I have some Cat 1's at work, my associate office has them so I'll need to check Monday....these are lower level, not sure which bay though.....104 I think......there were 8 spare when I left work on Thursday arvo

Mark if you've got access to them I need 6 tickets let me know.

Mick send me an e-mail (address below)....I am pretty sure we can help you out......I'll contact you first thing Monday to confirm...certainly by 9.00am or 9.30am anyway

Mark from Brisbane said:
Mick send me an e-mail (address below)....I am pretty sure we can help you out......I'll contact you first thing Monday to confirm...certainly by 9.00am or 9.30am anyway

Okay will send an email as well. Cheers.

Larissa said:
OneEyedEagle said:
Hi Larissa, will non ticketed football club members get an opportunity to purchase before any general public tickets go on sale.

Only Sea Eagles Members will gain access to the pre-sales. If you are only a Football Club Member, and not a Member of the Sea Eagles you will have to wait for the Tuesday public on sale.

(Just one of the many reasons to be a Sea Eagles member!)

Go Manly!

Larissa

Love your marketing work there Larissa ;)

Hi Larissa, I've got a few questions hoping you can answer.

1. When GF tickets first went on sale I purchased a single ticket for myself and used my AAN. I returned that ticket to ticketek a few days ago because I want to go with family and be seated together. Will my AAN work again on Monday morning?

2. Are family tickets counted as 1 of the 2 tickets allowed or are they counted as 4 (meaning I need two advantage access numbers)?

3. Are advantage access numbers given to all members including people that purchased supporter memberships?

Thanks in advance,
Danny.

Hi Dan,

The number of tickets you can purchase on each AAN depends on how many memberships you hold. Because you have a family membership your AAN allows you to purchase up to 8 tickets (2 x 4 members).

As you have already bought the one ticket you should still be able to buy up to 7 tickets (I'm not certain that the single ticket you returned gets credited back to your password).

Non-ticketed members receive a generic password that allows them access to the pre-sale that starts at 8pm Monday night. The also gave access to purchasing 2 tickets per membership.

Hope this helps & Go Manly!!!

Larissa

I need to buy 5 tickets. Does this mean I need to wait for general public release on Tuesday? Any idea if there will be tickets left by then?

Manly To Win! said:
Mum and I have seperate memberships, but she bought both of them at the same. She got a number, but I didn't. If I'm interpreting the above info correctly, does that mean that Mum should be able to get 4 tickets? I.e. are these numbers assigned per family, if it applies, or simply per individual?

Your mums password will cover both your memberships. Our system considers her the account holder for both because she bought them in the same transaction.

Any problems give us a call at the club.

Go Manly!

Blake said:
I need to buy 5 tickets. Does this mean I need to wait for general public release on Tuesday? Any idea if there will be tickets left by then?

You can use multiple passwords in each transaction if you have friends that aren't using their full allocation of tickets.

Go Manly!

Larissa said:
Manly To Win! said:
Mum and I have seperate memberships, but she bought both of them at the same. She got a number, but I didn't. If I'm interpreting the above info correctly, does that mean that Mum should be able to get 4 tickets? I.e. are these numbers assigned per family, if it applies, or simply per individual?

Your mums password will cover both your memberships. Our system considers her the account holder for both because she bought them in the same transaction.

Any problems give us a call at the club.

Go Manly!

Blake said:

You can use multiple passwords in each transaction if you have friends that aren't using their full allocation of tickets.

Go Manly!

Thankyou very much! That should solve my problem.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8