The Monday ticket release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
Manly To Win! said:
Mum and I have seperate memberships, but she bought both of them at the same. She got a number, but I didn't. If I'm interpreting the above info correctly, does that mean that Mum should be able to get 4 tickets? I.e. are these numbers assigned per family, if it applies, or simply per individual?

Your mums password will cover both your memberships. Our system considers her the account holder for both because she bought them in the same transaction.

Any problems give us a call at the club.

Go Manly!

Blake said:
I need to buy 5 tickets. Does this mean I need to wait for general public release on Tuesday? Any idea if there will be tickets left by then?

You can use multiple passwords in each transaction if you have friends that aren't using their full allocation of tickets.

Go Manly!

Anyone have a spare password they want to send my way?

Brookvale said:
I've been buying 8 tickets under my membership for the first 2 finals. does this continue for the GF?

What was peoples experience in 2008 buying tickets on the Monday? Should I be queuing up early at a ticketek outlet or doing it online?

I was overseas in 2008 so I don't want to miss out this time.

manlyforever08 said:
If I have 2 different AAN's, can I get 4 tickets? This is so confusing lol but I wasn't a member back in 2008.

It's 2 tickets per membership and if you have 2 different AAN's, then you must have 2 memberships. So yes you can get 4 tickets, as I understand it.

In 2008 i just turned up at MLC centre agency at about 11am only had to wait behind 4 or so people.

Thats because we played the storm. If it had been tigers, dragons or any sydney team it would have been busy.

hi mark, I tried to send you an email at ambassador off the website link but it rejected. Looking for 2 tiks in bay 104 if you still have them, ta darren

ALinda said:
manlyforever08 said:
If I have 2 different AAN's, can I get 4 tickets? This is so confusing lol but I wasn't a member back in 2008.

It's 2 tickets per membership and if you have 2 different AAN's, then you must have 2 memberships. So yes you can get 4 tickets, as I understand it.
fab thankyou for the answer! got my ticket months ago but gotta get tickets for my dad, bro and uncle now!

manlyforever08 said:

Yes you can. You can use multiple AAN passwords in each transaction to get you up to the number of tickets you would like to purchase.

Go Manly

Brookvale said:
I've been buying 8 tickets under my membership for the first 2 finals. does this continue for the GF?

No. Each member is now only entitled to 2 tickets per membership.

Go Manly!

Blake said:
I got 3 Next Gen Memberships for my niece and nephews, do these get an AAN number too?

Hey Blake,

Next Gen Members have access to the non-ticketed pre-sale that starts at 8pm tomorrow night.

We will email all Members that fall into this category tomorrow morning.

Go Manly!

I'm going to try and get 6 tickets at 10am tomorrow, just recieved the nrl email and it looks like concession tickets are only pensioners, aged etc now and not including uni students of which 3 of us currently are.

Well ive got my AAN number so im going to try and get my Cat 1 ticket at 10am Monday and if i can't get them there im hoping Mark will be able to get us one. Fingers crossed.

Larrisa, Just how limited are the Cat 1 tickets??? If i order my tickets at 10am sharp will i get one?

torana355 said:
Well ive got my AAN number so im going to try and get my Cat 1 ticket at 10am Monday and if i can't get them there im hoping Mark will be able to get us one. Fingers crossed.

Larrisa, Just how limited are the Cat 1 tickets??? If i order my tickets at 10am sharp will i get one?

Very, very limited. If you get one I'd go buy a lottery ticket too.

Larissa said:
torana355 said:

Bugger :( Did you say the Cat2 tickets were on the halfway line?

torana355 said:
Larissa said:
torana355 said:

Bugger :( Did you say the Cat2 tickets were on the halfway line?

Yes but on level 6

Larissa said:
Blake said:
I got 3 Next Gen Memberships for my niece and nephews, do these get an AAN number too?

Hey Blake,

Next Gen Members have access to the non-ticketed pre-sale that starts at 8pm tomorrow night.

Go Manly!

Thanks for your help. Do you have an idea if there will be tickets left by 8pm tomorrow? Does it seem like they might all get snapped up by members or will there still be some left for general public by tuesday?

hi all a new poster here.larissa am i able to go to a ticketek agency tomorrow morning and buy tickets or will they only be available online.i dont like buying online as u r not able to select ur seats i have my aan number written down. i live in parramatta area so will be looking at going into parramatta leagues ticketek agency to get them

Blake said:
Larissa said:
Blake said:

Hey Blake,

Go Manly!

Thanks for your help. Do you have an idea if there will be tickets left by 8pm tomorrow? Does it seem like they might all get snapped up by members or will there still be some left for general public by tuesday?

Can't tell you that, sorry, just depends how many ticketed members buy tickets tomorrow.

Id would expect there will be tickets left though. The NRL are talking a general public on sale Tuesday.

Go Manly

seaeaglesrock said:
hi all a new poster here.larissa am i able to go to a ticketek agency tomorrow morning and buy tickets or will they only be available online.i dont like buying online as u r not able to select ur seats i have my aan number written down. i live in parramatta area so will be looking at going into parramatta leagues ticketek agency to get them

Hey there & welcome!

You will be able to buy tickets at outlets (like parra leagues, online and by calling 132 849).

Goodluck & Go Manly!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4