The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Todd to Manly

Attachments

• 20170915_071030.png
    20170915_071030.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 88
Every time we play Penrith when he's playing , he's the one im always concerned about . A naturally gifted player that can cut a team to ribbons on any given day.
I've noticed every time he plays for the riff he touches the ball 4 times in every set of six. If he does that here he will be easy to mark up on and it will stiffle our attack immensely. Just a thought

All these people saying you can't have two running halves are crazy.

Morgan at the cows was a fullback turned half and is not known for is organsing style of but more for his running game. He throws a good pass and has formed a lethal combo with Thurston.

Kieran Foran was the quintessential running half who took on the line. His kicking game was never the strongest but because he ran at the line he forced opposition to mark up on him creating one on one opportunities for his outside men. If the outside men were running at pace or a mismatch was on with size and strength this caused a break. He was A decent ball player who just gave himself opportunities by running at the line.

Moylan runs at the line and if we set him up on the left hand side I can see him dominating with players running off him.

His kicking game is solid and he and Chez would be very capable of the kicking duties.

This season saw Chez kicking less, which I found strange as his long kicking game in my opinion was better that Greens.

With DCE aging and his body getting bigger, his legs getting slower I think him moving into that Brad Fitler style 5/8 with more organising might extend his career.

Moylan coming to the beaches would be great.

I've noticed every time he plays for the riff he touches the ball 4 times in every set of six. If he does that here he will be easy to mark up on and it will stiffle our attack immensely. Just a thought
Thats right but im sure Manly would be aware of this and change it around to suit our style.

Dce and Turbo are already on top of the league for try assists this year. How can Moylan add to that without taking away some of the ball they get?

Too many backs demanding the ball for me..

A nice shiny new forward for me please.

You can run off a half or 5/8 all day but without good structures and lead up work before the play it just becomes wishful adlib hope for a broken or fatigued defensive line.

Or .. they are simply rehearsed plays practised by most players from the u/10's or ad-libs by players who read each other and react to what is happening in front of them.

90% of all the player you mentioned (Cliffy) try assists were "wishful" ad-lib. With the structure you mention players like Fulton, Lyons, O'Connor may as well been factory process workers.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10